Originally Posted By: Cartod
Originally Posted By: 2-piper
[quote=Cartod]
Be happy to discuss all those attributes you feel were "Improved" in the M21.

The single selective trigger
The strength/reliability/metallurgy/safety
The fore end design
The Chokes
The ease of ability I presume you mean here the ease of fitting another set of bbls. barrels

SST; being a two trigger man I will concede this one for the simple reason I don't really know if thats true or not. I learned a long time ago that two trigger 21s, while available, don't abound.
Don't really know what's so great about the forend, I despise one with a spring putting pressure on the hook/pin joint thus creating friction all the time the bbls are being opened or closed.
Never had any problems with the chokes on my guns, though I do admit to being a little lazy when it comes to pattern counting. Do you have extensive pattern testing to elaborate on or are you just quoting others on this, perhaps WW advertizing.
By bbl interchangibility I presume you are speaking of the ability to fit a set from another gun. This is more a manner of mode of manufacture than design itself. With mass production in mind they were made to gage, rather than individully fit. Same can be said of a Stevens 94 single bbl. Whether this is a plus or minus depends upon ones outlook.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra