Originally Posted By: Ken Georgi
Mike,

I had some of the info on this gun you provided (thank you) but had neglected to record the barrel number. The closest Lindner barrel number to your gun (#1299) is #1304, which corresponds with a Prussian Daly with a serial number just over #1000. Based on the features of that gun, I would estimate the date of production as circa-1903. This date would jive with the proof marks on your second set of barrels. Are these damascus or fluid steel barrels?

Your gun has a story to tell for sure.

Ken

- There are two .410 built by Lindner in the database, one being a Daly. I'm not sure if the SLC gun is one of them.

Ken,

From the pictures I have of the .410 I think the s/n is 2235. If that doesn't match your records I can contact the owner to confirm. I have many pictures of this gun if you are interested.

As to the barrels on the 10ga. They appear to be fluid steel, but I thought (and hope) that they are blued damascus. I have never checked them properly. During the renovation we'll find out for sure. Your date of 1903 is later than I expected.

A member here once replied to a post about this gun and recognized it from Antique and Modern's display and emailed me of seeing it being sold at an estate auction shortly before I bought it. He offered to look into it more, but I never heard from him.

Mike