Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
In the field what you guys do and what we do are worlds apart...most of what real hunters hunt here is wild game taken under fair chase meathods from what I've read most of what you guys hunt is kept game like is offered on pay to hunt reserves here....nothing more than an optical illusion of what hunting is about.

Ps...Destry your ego is too big to see very much. wink

Then I suggest Joe that you get on a plane over here to see what the countless number of rough (i.e. wild bird) shooters and wildfowlers do because I assure you, it is about as far from reservation hunts as it could be. I would also be interested to know what you have been reading to provoke the statement above.

On a wider point, I posted information on here about how some shooting is done here in the UK because I genuinely thought it may be of interest to like-minded people. Frankly, if all I get is offensive comments such as this - which are absolutely unwarranted - I won't bother any longer. I have been "hunting" for 25 yrs since the age of 10 and I don't need anyone to tell me what is and is not acceptable.

Craig.

P.S I lived in the US for 6 yrs so am not entirely unaware of what US sportsmen do.

Last edited by CBL1; 10/07/10 09:09 AM.