Ok, I finally pulled the 10ga two barrel set out of the safe. It will be packaged up for delivery to the 'smith in the next few days for renovation. You can note some of the problems in the pictures. What can't be seen is a loose rib on the Lindner barrel set, a cracked hammer and initials stamped in the wood. I bought this gun twice. Once in Kentucky while on vacation and once later when I realize selling it was a mistake. Some of you may have seen it on Pete Hiatts table in the interim. Gratefully he was willing to let me have it back for a reasonable sum. The hammergun I pictured above was sold to finance the renovation of this gun.

Obvious need of a new replacement hammer screw. The other side has the same brass screw.

Proof marks on both barrel sets. You can see the HAL/Crossed Pistols on the Lindner set.

Forend that fits both barrel sets. Here you can seel the 'typical' push button release used by Scott on most Premiers.

This poorly focused picture shows the two barrel sets. I believe the short 26" barrels to be original. Going from my eight year old memory they are not out of proof and they still have signifigant choke in both barrels. The Lindner set is 32" long and still in proof also. All proofs being blackpowder.

Mike