Originally Posted By: dogon
I just returned from an Argentina dove shoot this morning. I put over 5000 rounds through my B. Rizzini 20ga in four days of shooting.

The gun functioned flawlessly and at times it was so hot you didn't dare touch the barrels with bare skin. It never failed to open easily or eject a shell even when hot and crudded up. I can't say enough good things about it.

Between me and my buddies we were shooting three Rizzini's and didn't have a single problem with any of them. Between the three of us we put more than 15,000 rounds through them in the four days. How could I say more, they are great guns that remind me of the old Timex slogan "They take a licking & keep on ticking"

Having been there and done that a couple of times I can appreciate your praise of the B. Rizzini. Never used one myself, but I know first hand the grueling hour after hour use a gun gets there. Any gun that holds up for four days of that kind of use is to be commended, but..... when THREE of them are put through that without a hiccup, THAT'S impressive. Thanks for posting that information, dogon.

May God bless America and those who defend her.