I have three which I use regularly; one each English, German, and US. The English gun is a pre-WWI William Cashmore "Nitro". The Nitro's were purpose built pigeon guns and were designed around a special 1 1/4 ounce 3 1/4 inch pigeon load. They utilize a unique action with exterior locks. This one is a 7 1/4 pound 30" gun choked F&F and shoots 2 3/4 inch 1 1/4 ounce Kents like a hammer.

The second is a 32" F&F German Guild Gun with target rib, reinforced muzzels, and a gold pigeon on the trigger guard (with a bunch of other high relief stuff going on). It has an unusual very long, semi-beavertail forend. It weighs approximately 7 3/4 pounds. It shoots 80+% patterns with just about anything and was completed in March of 1939. Built as a competition gun, it was never equipped with cheekrest or swivels.

The third is a safety-less LC Smith Specialty Grade with two sets of factory barrels (lettered). The pigeon barrels are 32" F&F with a target rib. This gun has a Hunter One trigger that has never failed to make the thing go bang. Unlike most Smith trap guns, this live bird gun has a factory straight stock (minimal drop) and a splinter forend. It too shoots tighter than any modern gun which I own. It is an early 20's gun.

They are all very similar in weight and drop refecting the common conventions which were required in the ring. Great guns which I use regularly.