Forgeron also supplied longarms to the Prague makers, specifically Frantisek Faukner, who expired in 1928 but his son Jan(also father's name - Jan Faukner of Pisek was the grandfather of Jan Faukner of Prague) continued in the business. Jan Faukner was born in 1895(September 10th) so I guess him to have been a master by the end of WWI. Frantisek Faukner moved from Kolin to Prague in 1909 and Jan continued the business till the nationalization in the late 1940s(1948?). Then Jan became a salesman in Jindriska at the Hubertus shop. He expired in 1972(August 7th). I typed all this to say that Frantisek Faukner's sister, Marie Fauknerova, married Antonin Machac in 1877. So I'm going to say that Jan Faukner imported a longarm "in the white" from either Defourney(more likely) or Forgeron(less likely) and finished the example in his shop in Prague. From the small sampling number of the serial number and respective proof dates I've noted, the serial number and date very, very closely match those of Frantisek Faukner.

Kind Regards,

Raimey
rse