I have a combo gun that is 9.3 & 16ga. Shoots great so I had to have a stalking rifle in that caliber (I had bought the dies). I bought one that arrived as described. A "Hubertus", Imman Meffert, made 1907 bore mark was 118.5. Didn't have Cerrosafe so I just loaded and shot my standard 9.3 ammo (.365). Kicked like a mule and my shotgun has a tighter pattern. Finally slugged the barrel and it was .348" just as was described in an earlier post (wish I had known that). I got lead bullets, 200 and 250 grain from Montana Bullet Works. Sized to .348. This gun has what looks almost like Henry rifling. Very wide, flat grooves and narrow lands. It shot the above bullets great @ 1700 fps with 60grains FFFg. I loaded with 36 grains of 3031 and 4 grains Puflon filler and I now get 1900-2000 fps with either bullet and both shoot 50yd groups with all bullets touching. Crimping the standard cartridges was a challenge but when I figured it out it was simple.Finally did a chamber cast and it has got to be a 9.3x82! If I measure the tapered case to the 82mm spot it fits the bullet correctly. Now all I need is to buy some 9.3x82mm cases for the correct headstamp and I'm set.
Moral of the story: As has been said by more knowledgeable people on this board than I "DO A CHAMBER CAST", "SLUG THE BORE".
Frank