Hello all-

I've been working a lot lately with the new job and haven't really had much time to spend socializing or playing with my old doubles.

I have though had a bit of a conversation with Mike Harrell on the topic of working out a paypal account for this bulk order.

Paypal takes a percentage of each transaction with a commercial account.
Since this isn't a commercial venture, in that no one here is looking to make any money on this venture we've been discussing having a personal account set up for this -- an account that paypal won't charge him for.

The only difference that this makes to us here is that with a personal account, there isn't any kind of provision for oversight. What I mean there is that it'd be a one-man account and no one else would have privlege to peek into it and monitor the works.

Mike handles deals with integrity and I'm fine with having him set up a personal account for this purpose, as long as it's fine with him and fine with everyone else.

Still we're not in any kind of time crunch here, we have months before an order would have to make it into the factory's hands. They won't start production on our request until February.

We have lots of time still to come to a color and length.

At this point I really don't care about the color at all, make them in glitter pink for all I care.
I'll be able to handle my end of making sure that my 16b cartridges stay out of any chamber other than a 16b chamber.

I'm not to keen on the 'Sweet 16' print, my sense is that the 'Sweet 16' name has been run well into the ground by numerous other production efforts and I'd prefer something simple like 16b or 16ga in an interesting print type -- but really, I'll just shoot them regardless of what's printed on them.

I think we came to a good max length number too, as paper hulls are very simple to trim to any length and for my own efforts, I'll have to be trimming them to at least three different lengths anyway.

Also, for what it's worth, it looks like we easily have enough interest to go ahead with a 50k order. If we end up with deposits for more than 50k hulls, we'll just ask for more than 50k.
I'm sure the factory will supply us with as many as we want once we hit the 50k minimum.

--Tinker