Hi all, I agree with Jim. At one time I had 3, then 1 now 2. I think you lose them if you post something that someone else thinks is a "dumb" question or post. They may not like the subject matter you comment on or if you disagree or correct someone on a subject. This may be their way of "getting back" at you. To me it's being in Kindergarten, you do good you get a star.

To be frank, I wish the board would eliminate these "Stars". Who really cares what you get, I don't.

This is a wonderful board with a well of knowedge that can not be duplicated. There are some folks here that will help, advise and encourge you, whatever your question. Then there are some who are just plain jerks. Smart answers, never having anything good or constructive to say. These individuals are few, but loud enough to discourge new members, who believe it or not can and do have some good things to contribute to this board.

The two other boards I belong to that are the most friendly and helpful to any and all is the "I Love My Spanish Guns" on SGW and the Smokers Fourm (this is a pipe smoking fourm). The members there treat you like family and are always willing to help. We all can learn from them.

Just my 2c worth. Now I'm down to 1 star, oh well.

All the best!

Greg

Gregory J. Westberg
MSG, USA
Ret