Originally Posted By: Grouse Guy
Hey Keith:

Good one!

I just told my gal I've been accused of being a member of PETA, and she is laughing so hard she is choking on her toast and getting crumbs all over the zebra hide table cloth. She just cleaned up after dinner last night including scrubbing out the pot we cooked the venison meatballs in.

But like I said, this discussion ain't about me....

Ben
Grouse Gay, I don't beleive you have a zebra hide table cloth, I don't believe you had venison for dinner last night, and I sure don't believe you have a gal. This really is about you, because it is you who is trying to use pseudoscience in order to ban the use of lead ammo. You have been refuted on so many levels, and have not yet answered the simple question of where wild game birds are in decline soley due to the ingestion of lead shot. I suppose I could Google "plastic", "Plastic toxicity", "burning plastic", etc., and come up with thousands of results that show how our use of plastic is killing us due to the phthalates, dioxin, and so forth that is a byproduct of plastic production and burning. Then I could push for a ban on plastic shotshells and plastic gunstocks. But I don't. Then there's you... The all around outdoorsman... hunting, shooting, flinging tons of lead on trap ranges, going home and eating venison off of a zebra tablecloth with your gal. All the while disseminating bullshit studies you haven't read and could not comprehend in an attempt to ban lead ammo, which would severely curtail the shooting sports. Nice try. Kind of reminds me of John Kerry trying to pawn himself off as a pro-hunting, pro-shooting guy by talking about "deer hunting with his trusty 12 gauge shotgun, crawling around on his belly to sneak up on them" Then there was his "goose hunt" in, of all places, the democratic stronghold of Mahoning County, Ohio. He was pictured on the front page of the Youngstown Vindicator, wearing camo and carrying two dead geese that no one was permitted to witness him shoot. Two geese, almost certainly killed by someone else, sacrificed to help propel an avowed anti-gunner to the White House. Fortunately, voting hunters didn't buy either lie any more than we buy your lies. But it illustrates the lengths you anti-gun PETA types will go to in order to perpetrate your true agenda. I wonder what your girlfriend, "Bruce", will say when "she" reads this Grouse Gay?

Last edited by keith; 01/14/10 09:22 AM.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.