Mike, thank you. Just as we thought, uncontrolled studies made by someone paid to make them and someone probably with an agenda. I know many of the WMAs in Montana and have hunted in and around quite a few. They are just a speck in the landscape of Montana, but they would be a "First Step" in much larger changes affecting us all, without a spec of proper science. I think you are dead on when you note Grouse Guy [Ben Deeble] bragging that he just deposited 4 pounds of lead shot at his shooting range "where it should be". Best I can tell his range, and other ranges, would soon be targets of the "professionals" like Ben. Don't think for a minute there is not a much larger agenda for a "small few". They need to be stopped and the funding they so dearly seek, needs to be directed more properly. The NRA fights this type of nibbling at your rights all of the time. The nibbles add up eventually.

I also see the question you raised about the effect of the Monsanto Roundup Ready program and the loss of proper habitat. I have no proof on that, but just observations over the last dozen years. It does make me wonder.

Last edited by Daryl Hallquist; 01/11/10 03:38 PM.