Originally Posted By: Jakearoo
Originally Posted By: LeFusil
Your a joke Geno. I'm done with you. I wouldnt pay you one bloody cent or a worthless ruble for that matter EVER. Oh, and this just in....you still havent proven thing sir and you never will, why? Because your full of it. You may not even know it, but your Russian sense of humor doesnt fly with me, I have always thought you to be a very rude person, and you come off as an egotiscal know it all. I dont have a very high tolerance level for people like you. I'll end my part of this before I say anything rude. :-) Take care Geno, stay warm.

Dustin

Well, I sure am glad you ended before saying "anything rude." Nice to keep things civilized and pleasant. I mean, this is the gentlemen's gun group on the net, eh?

I never claimed to be a gentleman, my roots are too blue collar to claim that. Sorry. By the way...how long have you been a member here on this bbs? I've been on here since 99' and I've read alot of post over the years...and certain people smack of elitism and snobbery and rudeness, Geno is one of them, has been since I've been here. Did you read his replies to my post?? What wasnt rude about that? And still, he has yet to prove anything he says...he post pictures from a article that claims to show a defective Darne, one picture of blown barrels that arent even from a Darne, and the bottom picture is of a blown drilling. And this clown has credibility? Why? Cause' he was friends with a true gentleman John Mann and wrote some articles for the double gun journal and post pics of Matskas??? He tells me to go bark at the moon and I call him the Rasputin of doubles and he gets all hurt feeling'd?? If John came on here and told me to leave Geno alone, I would. I respect John that much. Maybe go back and read how Geno responds when he disagrees with someones elses opinions or facts for that matter.
I treat people how they treat me Mr. Jakearoo, be sarcastic, come off condescending..thats what your gonna get in return. I dont bully people or start feuds, but I do have a propensity of firing back a salvo of my own when someone put one across my deck. Sorry if thats "ungentlemanly".