Originally Posted By: Geno
Sorry, no pics now, all been eaten by virus 2 years ago.
La Fusil, it will be your panishment for telling fairy tells about Darne strongest action to go here and to find a lot of Darne crap in the shops.
Darne is just another double gun with weird action.
You don't belive me, thats your business, I got no reasons to lie.
You with Ted recall me pack of hound dogs barking at moon.

Hmmm. Speaking of fairytales and bedtime stories, that might have been the hardest thing I've ever had to read and try to make sense of. Show me or post the pics/video of a true Darne that is loose, cracked or blown up from "regular" use. Thats pretty easy....and then you can add why you believe the Darne action to not be the strongest, most durable in the land. True its a weird action to most, but thats got nothing to do with it. Or how about you suggest another action that is as strong or stronger....maybe something like George Hoenigs "Rotary Round", I believe that might be just as strong if not stronger than a Darne?? Thats my challenge. I told you before that I'm not going to just follow what the Rasputin of double guns says because he says it. If myself and Ted remind you of hounds barking at the moon, then you remind me of the little gay pied piper of doubleguns playing your catchy tunes to all the gullible kids in doublegun land.