No man is a kingdom. I have tried to buy my own land. When I hunt waterfowl on the farm I have to follow the rules. Even though the shot never leaves the farm and I never miss so all the birds end up dead and recovered. I will not stop hunting if lead is banned but it will get much more expensive. This is just another backdoor attempt to regulate guns and private gun ownership and hunting in general out of existance.

Why is it that a Liberal will feel sympathy for a pedefile or psyco killer but go crazy at the mention of a hunter? Why are all guns assult weapons or automatics? Why do we need to understand a serial killer? How can you pass laws to correct everything in life when you can not get every one to agree what is wrong in the first place? Why are there just Conservative Republicans and Democrats in every nation news story? Why the extra label? And last, is PETA still killing animals and dumping them into dumpsters in the Virginia area? Love to see a "right wing, conservative, Republican" group try that. There would be blood on the decks when the press got done with that story.

If I wanted to be a tree hugging, veggieterian with an inabiltiy to accept either responsibility for my own actions or the fact that I am a looser I would be a Liberal Democrat. Since I did not suffer major brain injury at birth or later, I am not. Do not shove your blessed concepts of a perfect world down my throut. I have family and friends that are decent Democrats but they are getting to be a real minority in that party. Most people get so sick of the spin masters that they do not care or trust anyone these days Republican or Democrat.

Lead shot is vastly over rated as a problem. Do the math. One ounce of # 9 shot, shot at a bird, in upland conditions. If a bird has to eat ten # 9 shot pellets to get a lethal or even a non-lethal dose of lead, and shot falls out over an area of 300 yards by a cone from one inch to a width of 30 feet at the terminus for a fallout range, this creates an fallout area of 13,500 square feet. How many pellets per square foot are there? Well, there is one pellet for every 23.077 square feet. Our bird has to only peck over 230.77 square feet of ground to get his ten pellets. No way that he can miss eating those ten #9 shot pellets in that small area.

Here is a fun fact. Sexually transmitted diseases, aids, hep, ect... will kill more people this year than guns in the US. How many people want to give up sex for safeties sake? You can not force people into safety or health. Last time they tried to ban Alcohol in the US the country got just a little drunk. We have won the war on drugs, ended poverty with the Great Society, and cured most of mankinds problems with ever increasing government. Please do not help me anymore, I can not stand it.