You go where the labor is cheap and the government is happy to have you build, which is not in this counrty. EPA does not appear in my English-Turkish dictionary. Labor unions is not in there also, or class action law suit. Do not blame S&W for making guns in Turkey. Blame us and the stupid lawsuits, excessive regulations, greedy politicians, high taxes and labor rates.

GM and Ford spend more on healthcare for their retired workers than steel to make cars. Viagria cost GM over ten million dollars each year alone. With automation and increased production per man hour of labor, major changes are in store for all the major car makers. Plant closings will occur in areas that have made parts or cars for 50 to 75 years. Towns and cities will become a very sorry place to live in or work when the car maker leaves. Thank GOD I am 50 and only have to watch this mess another 50 years.

S&W can make all the guns it wants in Turkey or even the moon for all that I could care. I have not forgoten their PC actions several years ago and will not be in line for any of their guns. There are more makers than I need and they are not one of the ones that I intend to buy from.