April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
3 members (FallCreekFan, SKB, 1 invisible), 833 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,445
Posts544,832
Members14,406
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I got a Cody Letter yesterday. It did say anything about the Crown Steel barrels.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

1 member likes this: 67galaxie
Sidelock
Sidelock

There may be no record if the gun was returned to Hunter Arms for replacement barrels.

Dickinson Arms Co. was in Little Rock, Ark.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Dickinson Arms Co. was in Little Rock, Ark. That's neat. Thanks for the info!

Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm surprised the OP isn't being accused of lacking personal responsibility due to the intention to shoot this gun with ammunition that would generate more pressure and recoil than the loads recommended by the factory. We have been warned by the preacher that the frame could crack, and it could injure friends or children.

Disinformation like that is apparently being protected here now. It enhances the experience, especially if accompanied by ancient and irrelevant load data.

jOe, the Preacher has told us that he owns one L.C. Smith O grade with barrels that are honed thin in the forend area. But he uses a handguard to protect friends and children in the area from possible shrapnel. I'd also be concerned about injuries to spectators if the action should crack.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

William: your response from the 27th just popped up.
I know you are trying to be clever and insulting by referring to me as "the Preacher"; but you are neither.
There is no greater responsibility and burden than being chosen to share God's word, a task for which I am both unworthy and overwhelmed, and it is a calling irrelevant to my participation on this forum.
Please just use my name, which I freely share.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Drew Hause
William: your response from the 27th just popped up.
I know you are trying to be clever and insulting by referring to me as "the Preacher"; but you are neither.
There is no greater responsibility and burden than being chosen to share God's word, a task for which I am both unworthy and overwhelmed, and it is a calling irrelevant to my participation on this forum.
Please just use my name, which I freely share.

Actually Preacher, I should apologize to Dave Weber for stating that disinformation is apparently being protected here now. I made that statement because a reply I had made in the "Sideplated Ithaca" thread had not appeared, and I thought he might have discarded or deleted it to spare your sensitive feelings. However, it was finally posted, and I do appreciate that opportunity to reply to the deceptive statement you made there asserting "circuitous twisting" of your words, when nothing could have been further from the truth.

I find it laughable that you feel I am disrespecting you by calling you Preacher, when you know damn well that I go by my middle name, and have been called by my middle name since I was an infant. Yet you try to be clever by calling me William. It doesn't bother me that you do, but it does show us your hypocrisy. And how amusing that you cried and lobbied to have all here post using our full names, claiming that doing so would end the name-calling and personal attacks. Yet you Preacher, continued to engage in name calling and personal attacks even when you knew the full names of those you attacked. I have provided examples of that in the past, and would be happy to do so again. Hard to see any holiness or integrity when you do that.

It is even more laughable that you now state here:

Originally Posted by Drew Hause

I totally agree that you are unworthy, considering the number of times you have been completely dishonest with us, while also quoting Scripture and flaunting a holier than thou attitude. Do you recall repeatedly attempting to portray Miller as being in support of slavery, when all he ever did was correctly state that no prohibition against the practice could be found in the Bible? I know that many here have short memories, but you should know by now that I do not. You demonstrate that right here and now by claiming that your calling as a Preacher is irrelevant to this forum. Yet you have clearly brought it front and center many many times. Here's a thread posted by you to refresh your memory.

https://doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=456891&page=1

I'm quite sure you won't be repentant for falling back on your ministry in order to attempt to silence some critics of you and your cohorts here. And by the way, although I asked you numerous times, you never did explain why you were often so critical of me, JamesM, DaveK, PA24, and others for using the word "Libtard", which you found so potentially insulting to parents of special need children. Yet you never said a word about your friends Dr. Wanker, Last Dollar, and other Liberals using the word "Retard" to repeatedly insult Conservatives here. I provided you with QUOTES and post numbers, but you apparently saw nothing wrong with that. When you say that you are "unworthy", you really aren't kidding.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Feel free to twist, troll and mock my gun related posts William.
Again, I am asking you to please keep my calling and ministry out of it.
Mocking God's (genuine) servants is mocking God, and there are consequences for doing so - Galatians 6:7

I stand on my criticism of Miller's justification of slavery.
https://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=551062&page=5

Last edited by Drew Hause; 01/30/22 10:29 AM. Reason: Link added
Sidelock
Sidelock

ding dong, ping pong...

here we go down the rab bit hole...ah gin...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.