April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (Pwog, Wild Skies, Drew Hause, Researcher), 779 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,445
Posts544,816
Members14,406
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14
Sidelock
Sidelock

Now the Ceylon authorities have identified the church & hotel killers as a Muslim terrorist group. Golly, what a surprize with all those Catholic & Buddist extremists out there blowing people up. Still cannot presume the obvious. That would be presumptuist as well as obvious. 14 arrested, so far. Another bomb killed 3 cops who went to arrest them. Islam, the religion of peace...or is that piece?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Obama referred to the slain Christians as "Easter worshippers". The name of Christ is such an anathema to the left that they won't even refer to the slain as Christians, because they don't even want to say the name of Christ.

Someday they will, and they will acknowledge Him as Lord. Phillipians 2:11

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Stan's comment is as stupid as anything I've seen here in a decade.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Stan's comment is as stupid as anything I've seen here in a decade.

Fool...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

Hey Drew, why didn't you have anything derogatory to say to your fairy-gunsmith friend Stevie, since he hasn't demonstrated any grief for the dead in Sri Lanka?

And why no severe criticism for your bro Larry who also showed no grief, but merely jumped in to fend off any blame toward his favored Muslims, and instead point his fingers at Bhuddists?

I know why Drew. It's because you are a petty hypocrite, and blinded by your hatred for me, and your desire to run away from the valid questions I asked you about your dishonesty and hypocrisy.

Now why can't you just be honest for a change, and tell everyone which of us started with personal attacks in this Thread? Was it me, or was it you? Let me refresh your memory Preacher. It was you who started by comparing me to the loathsome nca225, and then later you personally attacked Greg by claiming he "defended the indefensible" sexual abuse of children by pedophiles. Your fairy-gunsmith partner Stevie likes to follow me around with his dishonest accusations, so don't be so butt-hurt when I respond to him or her or whatever she is.

And please stop trying to hide behind your Scripture, your Bible, and pictures of dead bodies covered with sheets. You really aren't fooling anyone but yourself. Stick with pics of your dead dog or the little Guatemalan girl, as you have done in the past when trying to deflect attention away from what a fake and fraud you are. Would you like to revisit that $10,000 wager and the horse-shit claim you accused me of? Or will you run away from the truth about it again? My opinions of you come directly from your actions here. What do you expect?

But in all seriousness Drew, I'll have to check a Catholic Catechism to see if there is some requirement that I must show respect and kindness to a disingenuous hypocritical little worm who hides behind Scripture. The Nuns would have probably had to beat me with a metal yardstick to drive home such a lesson.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Stevie, it's simply amazing that you can just keep telling the same big fat lie.

EVERY HANDGUN in New Zealand had to be registered.

EVERY Military Style SEMI-AUTOMATIC RIFLE in New Zealand had to have a Special Permit from the Police. That's Gun Registration too Stevie. And the definition of MSSA is much much broader than anti-gunners here even wish for. But I already informed you of that.

And you keep on with the LIE by claiming that is a very small percentage of firearms in New Zealand. Of course, you started with the BIG FAT LIE that there are NO FIREARMS Registered in New Zealand.

Here's the link you provided to prove your point Stevie:

Fairy-Gunsmith SKB's "proof" from an ANTI-GUNNER

The figure you cited as your "proof" came from Philip Alpers, who founded the organization GunPolicy.org. Philip Alpers is well known as an Anti-Gun activist. He cannot be trusted any more than you Stevie. Let's see you put that horse back in the barn. I plan to trot your anti-gun horse out a lot Stevie. Even you will have a hard time topping that one for sheer stupidity. I can't imagine why anyone would wish to give business to a fairy-gunsmith who uses inaccurate data from known anti-gunners in order to defend an anti-gun agenda.

You lied to us Stevie, concerning gun registration in New Zealand, and you used dishonest agenda driven data from an avowed Anti-Gunner to try to Bullshit us. You and the Preacher are two of a kind. Wouldn't it have been great if your gay little friend Shortshells had been able to really intimidate me and make me leave you all. Then you and other Libtards and FUDD's could have lied with impunity. Unfortunately, I'm still here to share my opinions which are based upon your own words and actions, as always.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

No you are the liar Billie...please provide a link showing another source on the percentage of guns registered in New Zealand, or something backing your LIE about every transaction on a gun requiring a back ground check.....another of YOUR LiES. It is what you do, lie ,lie and lie some more. You have zero integrity. Nothing new William. You are the lowest form of humanity. Have a great day.
Steve

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Here is the lead paragraph from an article I read this morning, and a link to the entire piece is below.

Just hearing crickets from those who warned us not to jump to conclusions on the Sri Lanka attacks...

Barely an hour after the flames began to rise above Notre Dame -- at a time when no explanation could be provided by anyone -- the French authorities rushed to say that the fire was an "accident" and that "arson has been ruled out." The remarks sounded like all the official statements made by the French government after attacks in France during the last decade.

The Notre Dame fire also occurred at a time when attacks against churches in France and Europe have been multiplying. More than 800 churches were attacked in France during the year 2018 alone.

gatestoneinstitute.org/14107/notre-dame-destruction-christian-europe

Mike

Tolerance: the abolition of absolutes

Consistency is the currency of credibility
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.