April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 207 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,441
Posts544,760
Members14,404
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 20 1 2 18 19 20
SKB #547534 06/04/19 09:33 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
Originally Posted By: [censored]
Oh...shut up women

Maybe we should just call you Walter..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6BYzLIqKB8

Don't worry jOe... no matter what you say or do here... it couldn't possibly be as low as SKB posting data from the anti-gunner Philip Alpers and his anti-gun organization, GunPolicy.org

Yes, who can forget that the fairy-gunsmith SKB used highly suspect data from anti-gunners in an attempt to prove his lie when he claimed that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION in New Zealand. What sort of gunsmith uses data from anti-gunners???... especially when that questionable anti-gun data proves he was lying in the first place?

Anyway, I was just hoping that one of your fan club could actually show us exactly where you accused Bob Trash of trying to pass of his saltwood upgrade Browning as original. Too bad that one got locked. Bob was really showing his true colors.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

keith #547537 06/04/19 09:41 AM
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: SKB
Originally Posted By: [censored]
Oh...shut up women

Maybe we should just call you Walter..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6BYzLIqKB8

Don't worry jOe... no matter what you say or do here... it couldn't possibly be as low as SKB posting data from the anti-gunner Philip Alpers and his anti-gun organization, GunPolicy.org

Yes, who can forget that the fairy-gunsmith SKB used highly suspect data from anti-gunners in an attempt to prove his lie when he claimed that there is NO GUN REGISTRATION in New Zealand. What sort of gunsmith uses data from anti-gunners???... especially when that questionable anti-gun data proves he was lying in the first place?

Anyway, I was just hoping that one of your fan club could actually show us exactly where you accused Bob Trash of trying to pass of his saltwood upgrade Browning as original. Too bad that one got locked. Bob was really showing his true colors.

Back with more of your LIES as usual Bill? Maybe you should try to find a job in all your spare time and quit living off the government dole.

and just how many OTHER forum members have you hacked?

Hi there Shortshells. I see you are making your second post with your new identity. Still too cowardly to use your other Doublegunshop screen name? Do you still think I don't know who you are? You should have covered your tracks better when you sent a cowardly anonymous intimidation letter to my house back in December. Your cyber security sucks and you let me right into your hard drive up there in N.Y. Too late to close the barn door now. That's all we'll say on that interesting subject just now.

But he wasn't the only one involved, and he wasn't the only one who left tracks in cyber-space.

Take care Wills....
Steve

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
King Brown #547538 06/04/19 09:49 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Poor Stevie... still obsessed with trying to protect his boyfriend Shortshells... when he isn't posting data from anti-gunners or standing by like a spineless sheep while agents from ATF illegally photograph his bound ledger books.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

keith #547540 06/04/19 09:53 AM
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

And still no Job for you Bill? a shame with your degree from Penn State. Is it your arrest record that holds you back from getting a job? Same reason you hate back ground checks? Because you can not pass one?

Take care Wills. And just how many OTHER forum members have you hacked?

Steve

Here for the meltdowns
King Brown #547541 06/04/19 09:59 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Poor Stevie... so obsessed with trying to defend his boyfriend Shortshells that he will return repeatedly with more of his lies.

Why don't you tell us about YOUR support for Universal Background Checks Stevie? Maybe you could use some more data from Philip Alpers and GunPolicy.org

keith #547543 06/04/19 10:02 AM
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Poor Stevie... so obsessed with trying to defend his boyfriend Shortshells that he will return repeatedly with more of his lies.

Why don't you tell us about YOUR support for Universal Background Checks Stevie? Maybe you could use some more data from Philip Alpers and GunPolicy.org

Another of your LIES Wills....one you have been caught in repeatedly. Shame after all your hard work you could not find something truthful about me to say.

So how many OTHER forum members have you hacked? Was that part of the Program at Pitt or did you learn those skills yourself? Must suck being stuck in that criminal lifestyle. Still can not find a job? Is it because of your arrest record?

Steve

Here for the meltdowns
King Brown #547546 06/04/19 10:13 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

C'mon Stevie, you aren't going to try to deny using data from the anti-gunner Philip Alpers and GunPolicy.org, are you?

If I have an arrest record, you and your gutless worm friends must have found it during your internet searches trying to learn all about me. So why don't you post it to prove that you aren't telling more lies???

And since you are so concerned with illegal activity, what do you think of your boyfriend Shortshells using the U.S. Mail to send intimidation letters to my house? Or how about Steven Dodd Hughes making threatening phone calls to me on 2/2/19 from (406) 222-9377 in Livingston, Montana? And why aren't you doing something about those ATF Agents who illegally photographed your FFL Bound ledger Books, while you stood by like a spineless sheep?

Anyhow, we'll be looking forward to you posting proof of my arrest record that you keep lying about.

Page 20 of 20 1 2 18 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.