Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: arrieta2
Never say to him that you have to ask the "Finance Department" ör the "Boss", we know that means we will never hear from you again.John Boyd

I don't ask my wife about what I buy, but you are right about what it means. Some folks are too non-confrontational to to just say 'Where'd you dream up that ridiculous price, I'm out of here!'...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

I have to take a certain amount of offense at the distain in the original post. Other than pocket-change type discretionary items, neither my wife or I put money on the table without first conferring with the other.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Something never to say....do you rent your guns ?

What it means is one finds a good buy on the gun use it take good care of it and sell it for same or more than they purchased it for. I hope you're intelligent to grasp that concept unlike one member of this forum who apparently is too dumb or ignorant to get it. cry

Jagermeister, now you sound just like your anti-2nd Amendment friend King Brown when you make up dishonest shit to cover up your behavior.

You told us that you actually rent guns. You showed us a photo of a handgun that you were renting, and told us what the weekly or monthly rental cost was. Here is a quote from you concerning the rental of your cheap Chinese .22 bolt action rifle:

Jagermeister renting >22 LR- 9/7/15 post #417947--
Originally Posted By: keith
So are you saying they don't do rentals? Too bad that almost 7 years after Hope and Change, you are not doing well enough to drop $500.00 on a gun.

Does your local FFL Dealer take Food Stamps?

It has been glorious, but I have four permanent residents as we speak and do not want to acquire another. I do not want to accumulate too many guns. The .22 I have on extra long rental will go back after some 1500 rounds I have are spent. At 50 to 100 per week that is quite a long time.

If you buy a gun and sell it for the same price, or even make a few bucks on it, that is not the same as rent. It is making a profit, or breaking even on a purchase.

And if you buy a gun and sell it at a loss, that is not renting either. It is simply selling for a loss.

It is plain to see who the ignorant person here is, and the dishonest one as well.

It's amusing to see you flailing and grasping for silly and dishonest explanations, much like your friend King Brown did after he accused me of lying about his illegal Canadian/U.S. border crossing with a handgun in his airplane, until I produced a direct quote from him admitting he had done it several times... or like your friend Last Dollar, who also accused me of lying about a Thread he started, until I provided him with the exact date, time, and Thread number.

Last Dollar just slinked away without an apology. King Brown slinked away for a few days and returned with another silly lie to attempt to explain away the first one. There's Class and Civility with a Capital C.

You three are proof that Liberals just can't be trusted, and your support for anti-gun politicians is certainly much worse than the business practices of some grouchy firearms dealers who don't appreciate tire-kickers. After seeing some of your tire-kicking and drooling before backing out of deals on guns, who can blame some for getting grouchy?

That is what has been so amusing to me about the current running Threads on firearms dealers and buyers. The critics have lost sight of who the real threats are here, and their priorities are seriously screwed up.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I had two 870s with solid Remington marked recoil pads that had consistency of bumpers. One was uncommon Wingmaster Supermag SN: D7636..A with 28" Light Contour RemChoke barrel second was basically parkerized Wingmaster with 20" barrel CYL Scattergun Technlogies components SN: W9468..M. There was no intent on my part to deceive anybody.

Sidelock
Sidelock

No intent to deceive??? Would you like me to once again go back over the guns you claimed to own that were actually merely on Layaway, and you backed out of the deals?

You told us about the effectiveness recoil pad of the Model 870 Police Magnum that you had on Layaway, and never actually took possession of. Now you are talking about a couple other 870's with very hard recoil pads. How does that explain your lie about the pad on the 870 Police Magnum that you never actually owned?

I see you apparently don't want to talk about the definition of renting anymore Jagermeister. Renting typically involves something like a tenant-landlord or owner-renter relationship... not the sale of purchased items at a loss. I guess you didn't like the little reminder about telling us what you were paying to rent that semi-auto handgun awhile back.

There was no intent on my part to deceive anybody.

Originally Posted By: Barack Hussein Obama
If you like your Health Care Plan, you can keep your Health Care Plan

Originally Posted By: R.J. Reynolds CEO James W. Johnston
“Cigarette smoking is no more ‘addictive’ than coffee, tea or Twinkies.”

Originally Posted By: Richard M. Nixon
I am not a crook

Originally Posted By: Bill Clinton
I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Monica Lewinsky

And one of my all time favorites...

Originally Posted By: King Brown
I'll say again that I don't recall anti-gun sentiments on this board. Disagreements plenty of regulations pros and cons but no outright anti-gun.

That after repeatedly reading this statement from his friend Ed:

Originally Posted By: Ed Good
guess no body here has the balls to answer my question:

disarm...seems to work for the rest of the civilized world...

why not us?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I'am Jagi and I'm not one of those people, but I do understand how people believe in some form of supervision on who gets a gun and what they can get. I have no problem with their point of view. Jagi, gave up on this concept long long time ago stating more then once the solution is for every able adult to be trained and have a firearm when living in county with vast numbers of guns and gun owners. I have nothing else to add to this.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.