April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (SKB, eightbore, 3 invisible), 1,039 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,481
Posts545,234
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Boxlock
OP Offline
Boxlock

Hillsdale College- Halter Shooting Sports Center will host the Great Lakes SxS group here on July 2
[img]http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/cpg1410/displayimage.php?pid=20743&fullsize=1[/img]

Last edited by Bart Spieth; 06/09/16 12:46 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

See you there. Bart, will the snack bar be open? A bunch of us plan to be on the course by ten after telling stories awhile. If anyone wants to bring a particular gun to show off, there are several tables in the clubhouse. This is a brand new, lovely facility.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Also, there is a place in nearby Jonesville with unbeatable brisket. Just sayin'

Boxlock
OP Offline
Boxlock

We do plan to have some light food service, I guess I need to get some snacks in the mix too!

Boxlock
OP Offline
Boxlock

Wow, Talked to Paul and he has 40 shooters already, and I know of several others (non SxS) attending.

Still room for more...

Boxlock
OP Offline
Boxlock

There are a few that are coming in Friday afternoon with RV's.
We will have the Bunker trap open that evening!

Boxlock
OP Offline
Boxlock

The course is all set.
The A&B targets are for the event.
We also have a 100 target C&D course set with a little more difficulty.

Boxlock
OP Offline
Boxlock

The Halter Shooting Sports Center comes up on Google if you are using Google maps.

How nice to meet all the early arrivals tonight!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Wow. Paul and GLSxS nailed a perfect day for a great shoot. I know there were more than sixty shooters challenged by a crafty course. It was a reunion of sorts with many familiar faces. This bunch accommodated new shooters, those who needed a little extra ammo and those with dogs. The little black van playing taxi was charming. Bart was everywhere. Thanks to everyone but especially the Belpaassos for a good day out shooting clays. I would encourage anyone looking for a good clays course to make the trip to try this one.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Long drive for me-beautiful campus indeed. My second wife graduated from Hillsdale College with a degree in English Literature. She told me that of all the private colleges in MI- Hillsdale was the only one that refused any Federal funding, so they could, in Ernest Hemingway's phraseology, tell the Gov't to "upstick-asswise" as far as integration was concerned. Good for them..

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.