Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
Jim Legg #67135 11/19/07 07:50 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

Well I thought my post about scope mounts for a Mannlicher Schoenaur carbine was OT enough but this posting is too much, I have no idea what a tag is except for the one on the gun in the store stating the price. This post does not belong here.
Mike

Sidelock
Sidelock

I thought that we all liked and respected Dave.
What has happened to bring about another case of grief for him so soon after that last kerfluffle???
Best,
John

Humble member of the League of Extraodinary Gentlemen (LEG). Joined 14 March, 2006. Member #1.
Sidelock
Sidelock

If a person wants their tag line to make a political, or social or other such statement, so be it. They have that right as far as I am concerned. They can use words any way they want and tag themselves as they see fit.
I find I am much in agreement with Jack M's statement above but if someone wants to be identified based on an invective, ok by me.
Personally, I sort of prefer to keep my options open and stive to keep my opinions the same way. But hey, that's just my take. Regards, Jake

PS. One other thing; Sidelocks or boxlocks and with double or single triggers? And, for the bonus question; Ejectors?

Last edited by Jakearoo; 11/19/07 09:03 PM.

R. Craig Clark
jakearoo(at)cox.net
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm a registered Dem and Jim's friend and I sure as hell don't let one get in the way of the other.

jack

Originally Posted By: Woodcocker
Hey Jack, lighten up a bit. If you're more concerned about tag-lines rather than the content of the boards, 20 mg of fluoxetine may be just what the doctor ordered.

Actually, woodcocker, I'm more concerned about the future of this country than I am about partisan yahoos with bumper-sticker brains. But I can't let cr@p like this be thrown without speaking out against it.

Close to half of all voting Americans will be backing Democrats next year (I won't be among them). A lot of Democrats are risking their lives for you in Iraq and Afghanistan right now (I thank God for them). Maybe you can "lighten up" about equating decent Americans with terrorists - I can't.

Sample my new book at http://www.theweemadroad.com
Sidelock
Sidelock

I have to agree with Jack M. I expect more than a few Democrats who love double guns frequent this board. What's gained by gratuitous insult to them? Guess it might have seemed funny in 9th grade.

Jay

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I just did this to see what would crawl out of the woodwork. It worked! Some saw my tongue-in-cheek but some didn't.
Amazing how it's OK for Democrats to call the President of the United States a "Hitler", "a Nazi", "the worst terrorist of all", "a liar", "an idiot" and in the next foul breath, accuse Republicans of being "Demonizers".
Amazing but not surprising,

> Jim Legg <

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Gunflint Charlie
I have to agree with Jack M. I expect more than a few Democrats who love double guns frequent this board. What's gained by gratuitous insult to them? Guess it might have seemed funny in 9th grade.

Jay

Would you kindly list all these Democrats for the edification of the rest of us. We'll make sure they're voted for in 2008.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Jim, I understood what you did and why you did it. And, I stand by your right to do it for whatever reason. Regards, Jake

R. Craig Clark
jakearoo(at)cox.net
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.