April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (Karl Graebner, Tim in PA, FlyChamps, Jimmy W, NCTarheel), 442 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,479
Posts545,212
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Garbi Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Hi guys,

I’m selling my Beretta Silver Pigeon I 20 gauge with 28” barrels. It was a back up gun. I have only shot it on two rounds of five stand and hunted three days of ptarmigan in Alaska with it. It comes with six choke tubes (2 full) and it’s in a rare straight stock double trigger configuration I had done by Cole Gunsmithing. Weighs in at six pounds 3 ounces. Comes with everything you see in the picture, $1900 plus $30 shipping to your FFL in the CONUS.

Thanks

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[img]https://imgur.com/a/dQbb7um[/img]
[img]https://imgur.com/a/dQbb7um[/img]

Garbi Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Dimensions are 1 1/2 x 2 1/4 x 14 1/4 no cast

AGS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I just bought a similar gun on GunBroker, with no case and not nearly as nice wood. I have watched a couple more. This strikes me as a real bargain.

Last edited by AGS; 08/24/23 10:11 AM.
Garbi Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

SOLD PENDING FUNDS!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Wish you had offered this a few years ago. Spent way too much trying to create one of these. ( Bought one gun, a separate stock, etc.) FINALLY found a 686 Onyx gallery Gun and got Cole to convert to double triggers. While I prefer the matte finish, someone got a steal!
Congrats!

AGS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Should have mentioned the one I bought was a 28 gauge 26", but not the baby frame. I had a set of 30" sporting 28 ga barrels from Cole. They fit perfectly so made a great light and heavy barrel set.
I am not sure if the triggers are the same as the ones Beretta is now selling or the ones sold by Coles. Mine was made in the 80's.

Garbi Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Tyler
Wish you had offered this a few years ago. Spent way too much trying to create one of these. ( Bought one gun, a separate stock, etc.) FINALLY found a 686 Onyx gallery Gun and got Cole to convert to double triggers. While I prefer the matte finish, someone got a steal!
Congrats!

Yeah no kidding, I built it as a backup to my cole custom in the same configuration. Pricey.

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.