May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
2 members (SKB, smlekid), 937 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,498
Posts545,402
Members14,412
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#62214 10/21/07 09:01 PM
Norm Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

John:

While wading through the the Lowell/Joe/Robert morass, I read your post about Bill, Oscar and Wilhelm. Did I read correctly that Wilhelm passed away?

Hoping I interpretted wrong,

Norm

Sidelock
Sidelock

Norm- As you posted, I was launching a private email to John with the same question. Funny how this childish snit loses it's importantance in the face of signifigant loss.

Cary

Sidelock
Sidelock

NO,NO,NO !!!!!!!!
My fault for not wording my post well. I included that most worthy man as having passed from us; he chose to leave. God willing, my friend Wilhelm is sharing his worthy self with others and not shotgun guys. This was his last message shared with me.
To set the record straight about this man. He was a gentle man that had seen the fires of Hell in Nam. Like many of us, he will never forget that time and will forever be plagued by his personal demons generated there.
He shared himself for as long as he could and then was set upon by someone one on this BBS that caused him great personal and financial difficulties. This was via computer.
As far as I know, Wilhelm is alive and doing what he is happy doing now. Going out into God's countryside, Harley under him and his lovely bride behind.
May he have many days of peace.
I choose not to forget this fine man and appreciate that you do not forget, as well.
Best,
John

Humble member of the League of Extraodinary Gentlemen (LEG). Joined 14 March, 2006. Member #1.
Norm Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Whew!! My jaw dropped and a sinking feeling hit my stomach as I read (incorrectly) your post on the other thread. Thanks for setting me straight.

Wilhelm was (is) a neat guy. Should you happen to have contact with him in the future, please tell him that he's remembered as such by several on this board.

Norm

Sidelock
Sidelock

Norm:
There is no doubt that he knows in what respect so many hold him.I an others told him so.
The man loved so much and gave so much that he will be welcomed with open arms when God does call him.
Buddhists believe that they will be reincarnated in a form befitting their success in this present earthly life. If this be so, then my man Wilhelm will sit at the top of the most high order that we can fathom.
He gave more than asked of him. He suffered and does. He is a man that demands my constant attention to duty, sacrifice and love of fellows. His attention to what is good is a constant reminder that I need to work at being a man that he will continue to call friend.
I miss that SOG !!!
Damn him and his rump sprung , oil leaking Harley.
Best,
John

Humble member of the League of Extraodinary Gentlemen (LEG). Joined 14 March, 2006. Member #1.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I didn't know, or don't remember Wilhelm. BUT! Any man who loves guns and Harleys is more than OK in my book.
John, my good Mann, I won't argue with you about it, but I have to respectfully correct you. Harleys do NOT leak, they do however occasionally mark their territory!! Hehehehe!
Curtis

Sidelock
Sidelock

h d hawg'r :
Your call and your's to defend. If necessary, that is.
In the event that my friend arrives at my castle, I have a special place with a half bag of shavings on the floor. Ready for the what will not leak from this great icon of cycling iconoclassism.
Seriously, I don't care if that reprobate shows up on an mule.I have such a hug waiting that he may not breath for several minutes.

Best,
John

Sidelock
Sidelock

All in fun John, totally tongue in cheek.
(We won't admit it outloud, but some of the older Harley engines, shovelheads etc, were known to "mark their territory" to the excess at times.) Heck, even my '04 is known to leave a drop on occasion, but only in new territory of course. heh heh!

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.