May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
8 members (Jtplumb, claydog, Marks_21, Jimmy W, 3 invisible), 261 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,495
Posts545,342
Members14,410
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Sidelock
Sidelock

At the time I had over a dozen Remington that were under the suit. I also got my check and sent it to the NRA. To me this was a total bogus suit like most of the product liability suit are. It is almost impossible to design against stupid.

I asked a friend at Remington if they would accept the check back but he said their lawyers did not want the money returned. They just wanted the entire mess to go away. The bean counters figured that it was easier to pay than fight and take a chance of a higher award based on a jury or judges decision. Common sense is not allowed to get in the way of justice.

Sidelock
Sidelock

As I pointed out above we used to own a video production company that specialized in legal work. This is a case in point why I used to have to bite my tongue when certain cases came into our office.
A real case example: A White trash male gets drunk goes careening down the road in an old wreck on bad tires crashes and kills himself. Who do the survivors lawyers sue for major damages? Why Firestone,the tire manufacturer of course.
The criminal justice system in this country is in shambles and is being abused in the firearms arena for political reasons as the Mayor of New York has amply demonstrated.
Jim

Last edited by italiansxs; 09/15/07 01:34 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

This is actually a fake thread to see how many here are owners of non-doubles. Sigh, we got some heathens in here.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Yup, Pete, mixed in with those Lindners, Parkers, and steel trigger Supers are a bunch of punched out Remingtons. I will sign up with the proper organizations and attend meetings until I learn the error of my ways. Murphy

Sidelock
Sidelock

Nope:
This is an attempt to "out" the lawyers here who are ambulance chasers!!
Jim

Last edited by italiansxs; 09/16/07 02:34 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.