April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
3 members (Jimmy W, ClapperZapper, bsteele), 212 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,473
Posts545,164
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
He might take the call, lonesome. Didn't he play Halifax Mooseheads in juniors?

Stop fooling around here and get on it.

Sidelock
Sidelock

If the majority of Americans really wanted Universal Background Checks, they would have been passed early in the Obama administration when anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats controlled the House, Senate, and the White House.

But it didn't happen.

If the majority of Americans really wanted Universal Background Checks, then it surely would have happened in 2013 after Newtown. But enough people actually contacted their elected representatives and told them to vote No, in spite of what Obama, Biden, Schumer, and all the other anti-gun Democrats wanted.

Nope, it didn't happen.

And if the majority of Americans really wanted Universal Background Checks, Anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats who supported Obama's gun restrictions wouldn't have lost so many seats in the 2014 mid-term elections. They would have won, and even more anti-gunners would have been elected.

But that didn't happen either King.

Obviously, all those polls that dishonestly claimed that the vast majority of Americans wanted Universal Background Checks were lies. And so was the polling data that falsely claimed that even over 80% of NRA Members wanted these checks and restrictions.

The same lying polls said Trump would lose in a landslide of historic proportions... but that didn't happen either.

You sure weren't worried about it when anti-gun Democrats Harry Reid or Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer wouldn't let popular legislation come to a vote. Why??? I don't really expect that you will answer any of these points King. Why should we expect you act any different than you always do?

King, I have no doubt that an Anti-Gunner like you continues to support Universal Background Checks... even though you know that anti-gun Liberals like you use registration to enforce eventual confiscation and bans.

You have claimed that you were against the Canadian Long Gun Registry, and claimed that you helped fight to end it (although you never provided a shred of proof)... yet you admit that you wish to see Universal Background checks here. People with brains ought to draw some conclusions from that.

And why is it that all of you Liberals are so deeply offended by the law as it stands with our Electoral College system. But at the same time, you never got over Bush Jr. winning the recount as Liberal left Democrats tried to suppress counting absentee votes by the military and votes from rural Republican counties in Florida???

And why do you continue to try to undermine our gun rights here when you are not a citizen? This is none of your damn business. Your anti-gun legacy is secure. And once again, you show us that you were lying when you said you had no interest in discussing politics on this forum. Do ya think Stevie will call you "Lying King"??? Naw... not on your life... Libtard birds of a feather--- stick together!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Point-by point Stevie...

I have said that you said there was no gun registration in New Zealand, and I have stated it slightly differently, QUOTING your surviving words from post #544258 where you said guns are not registered in New Zealand. That is simply two ways of saying the exact same thing.

THIS is the the basis of your twisted LIE right here.

I simply replied to you using YOUR terminology. You over look the incorrect portion of YOUR post, when YOU state "GUNS are REGISTERED in NEW ZEALAND"......only a small percentage were, yet you claim that by me simply replying to you and using YOUR TERMINOLOGY disputing your INCORRECT assertion I am lying. A more dishonest individual I have yet to meet.

But even when I have QUOTED you verbatim with post number and date, you tried to LIE to us and say that you only said that... in error... one time... in the original deleted thread, and then corrected yourself.

ONE TIME and simply replying to you using YOUR Terminology. It is a LIE for you to continue to claim I repeatedly said that. I did not and you know it.

But you absolutely said it more than once. You said it in the original thread which got deleted. You repeated it several other times in other threads that got deleted. And you said it again in your post #544258. How can you keep coming back and telling the LIE that you only said it once?

I keep saying I said it ONCE because I did say it ONCE. I then posted the link to the NY Post article showing that you were INCORRECT.

Your 3% figure came from your NY Post link which told you that your precious 3% figure was from known anti-gunner Philip Alpers.

I linked to a NY Post article which showed you were INCORRECT. I did NOT quote Philip Alpers. You are LYING about this as usual.

I never once said that all guns in New Zealand were registered. I said that the Christchurch shooting happened in spite of gun registration. And that AR-15 was registered by a Special "E" Permit. Did you see the pic of the AR-15 the NZ cop was holding? Does that fit the definition of MSSA in New Zealand? He bought it only a month or so before the shooting so it fell under that law. You deny that, and you run away from that. This is like trying to reason with a severely autistic child... except that severely autistic children do not consciously tell LIES to cover their tracks. In every subsequent argument we've had since the original deleted thread, I've repeatedly stated that ALL HANDGUNS and ALL MSSA RIFLES were registered. I'd like you to show us where I changed my story. You can't because my story has not changed.

You said "guns are registered in NZ".....clearly only a small fraction were at the time of the attack. Your statement was simply incorrect. You did not mention that only a small percentage of guns were registered there at the time. You were wrong and are unable to accept the fact now that your LIE has been exposed. I was the one who pointed out ONLY handguns and SOME Semi-Autos were registered, not you.

Final point... I see you are still running away from your oft=repeated lie claiming that I am unemployed and on the government dole. I thought you want us to believe you are the honest one here... but you run, run, run from that lie like the LYING deceptive coward that you show yourself to be.

There is far more truth to my statement that you are living on the dole than there was in your repeated LIES that I deceive my customers as to who and how the work gets done on their guns.

What is wrong? Too delicate to stand the kind of treatment you like to dish out?

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Steve'O are you totally nutts or what ?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Nothing has changed Stevie. I didn't say "Gun are registered in NZ" in that original thread. Now you are trying to put words in my mouth. I very clearly said that the shooting happened in spite of gun registration. I knew that most long guns are not registered, but that ALL handguns and ALL MSSA rifles are. That is still true... except for the MSSA guns being now banned and confiscated.

I addressed all of your LIES point by point, and your reply is simply a continuation of your denial of what you said and didn't say. I explained very clearly that you said there is no registration in the original thread. You seized upon a minor rewording that didn't change the meaning one bit, and used that to call me a liar.

You continued to repeat that statement within that original and now deleted thread, even after I informed you that ALL Handguns and ALL MSSA rifles are registered. Now you falsely claim that you said that... even after saying guns are not registered then, and numerous times after that. You repeated it in other deleted threads, and you repeated it in your post #54428. No matter how you slice it... that is more than once.

You said you only said it once... which is demonstrated to be a lie.

And it is not something that anyone would say if they were also saying that ALL HANDGUNS and ALL MSSA RIFLES are registered. You are trying to make sense of nonsense, and fact out of fiction. You are sick.

You ran away from your falsehood and mathematical impossibility where you claimed that 3% somehow equal zero, and thereby proved me wrong. Please tell us where in this universe 3% equals zero.

And again, you LIE when you say I said that you quoted Philip Alpers. What you did is provide a link to a NY Post article that provided your 3% figure which came from Philip Alpers and Gunpolicy.org. Stop twisting the truth. But no matter how you slice it, you continue to use that 3% figure which you know came from the known anti-gunner Philip Alpers and Gunpolicy.org. YOU DID NOT DIRECTLY QUOTE PHILIP ALPERS. But you posted the link with his data, and you continue to use that data.... from known anti-gunners.

And it is really interesting to see that you think there is more truth in your oft repeated LIE that I am unemployed and on the government dole, than my comments about you sub-contracting out much of the work that is done on your customers guns.

I am employed full time, over 40 hours per week, and receive no money from the government. And you do indeed farm-out gun work such as case hardening, welding, engraving, etc. You did employ a guy to do your slow rust bluing. Your admissions of those facts are still here, and I saved them, knowing how thin-skinned you are about it. I didn't say that you deceive your customers about your gun-farming. I asked you if you told them that you farm out a lot of the work, while you spend so much time here bashing Trump and so forth. But you are very good at twisting my words Stevie. Here's one recent admission from your post #551947 on 8?2/19. Most of the others are too old for you to dishonestly edit.

Originally Posted By: SKB
I hand polished this one out to remove the existing pitting, and added the sling swivels, my engraver re-cut the original engraving and added the barrel script. If I were to guess I would think either Clayton Nelson or Len Bull likely turned the integral barrel. Plenty of fire power in this old single. Case color hardening done by Classic Guns in Crete, Il.

Now... you never did tell us if you advertise your gunsmith services and gun importation services in this forum instead of the For Sale forum just to avoid paying Dave the $12.00 sales fee. I know you wouldn't want to forget addressing that point.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Nothing has changed Stevie. I didn't say "Gun are registered in NZ" in that original thread. Now you are trying to put words in my mouth. I very clearly said that the shooting happened in spite of gun registration. I knew that most long guns are not registered, but that ALL handguns and ALL MSSA rifles are. That is still true... except for the MSSA guns being now banned and confiscated.

I addressed all of your LIES point by point, and your reply is simply a continuation of your denial of what you said and didn't say. I explained very clearly that you said there is no registration in the original thread. You seized upon a minor rewording that didn't change the meaning one bit, and used that to call me a liar.

You continued to repeat that statement within that original and now deleted thread, even after I informed you that ALL Handguns and ALL MSSA rifles are registered. Now you falsely claim that you said that... even after saying guns are not registered then, and numerous times after that. You repeated it in other deleted threads, and you repeated it in your post #54428. No matter how you slice it... that is more than once.

You said you only said it once... which is demonstrated to be a lie.

And it is not something that anyone would say if they were also saying that ALL HANDGUNS and ALL MSSA RIFLES are registered. You are trying to make sense of nonsense, and fact out of fiction. You are sick.

You ran away from your falsehood and mathematical impossibility where you claimed that 3% somehow equal zero, and thereby proved me wrong. Please tell us where in this universe 3% equals zero.

And again, you LIE when you say I said that you quoted Philip Alpers. What you did is provide a link to a NY Post article that provided your 3% figure which came from Philip Alpers and Gunpolicy.org. Stop twisting the truth. But no matter how you slice it, you continue to use that 3% figure which you know came from the known anti-gunner Philip Alpers and Gunpolicy.org. YOU DID NOT DIRECTLY QUOTE PHILIP ALPERS. But you posted the link with his data, and you continue to use that data.... from known anti-gunners.

And it is really interesting to see that you think there is more truth in your oft repeated LIE that I am unemployed and on the government dole, than my comments about you sub-contracting out much of the work that is done on your customers guns.

I am employed full time, over 40 hours per week, and receive no money from the government. And you do indeed farm-out gun work such as case hardening, welding, engraving, etc. You did employ a guy to do your slow rust bluing. Your admissions of those facts are still here, and I saved them, knowing how thin-skinned you are about it. I didn't say that you deceive your customers about your gun-farming. I asked you if you told them that you farm out a lot of the work, while you spend so much time here bashing Trump and so forth. But you are very good at twisting my words Stevie. Here's one recent admission from your post #551947 on 8?2/19. Most of the others are too old for you to dishonestly edit.

I hand polished this one out to remove the existing pitting, and added the sling swivels, my engraver re-cut the original engraving and added the barrel script. If I were to guess I would think either Clayton Nelson or Len Bull likely turned the integral barrel. Plenty of fire power in this old single. Case color hardening done by Classic Guns in Crete, Il.

Now... you never did tell us if you advertise your gunsmith services and gun importation services in this forum instead of the For Sale forum just to avoid paying Dave the $12.00 sales fee. I know you wouldn't want to forget addressing that point.

Exactly the kind of post that earned you the name LYING keith. One LIE after another.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Not discussing your politics, keith, only referencing how the legislative system is supposed to work. Discussing politics here, as I've said previously, would only be bayonetting the wounded of a chaotic, tragic, mutually destructive battle in your country. Your making-it-up-as-you-go is no help. Whether you know it or not, the American Empire now is everyone's business, most particularly in Canada. The US made it that way.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Exactly the kind of post that earned you the name LYING keith. One LIE after another.

Yeah sure Stevie. Great come-back. Think about it this way. If someone named Stevie Gunfarmer said that everyone in New Zealand goes barefoot, and then repeated that and was QUOTED verbatim by someone who replied to him "No, many New Zealanders are required to wear work boots and some wear Nike running shoes, wouldn't that be similar to what you said, and what started all of this? And then Stevie Gunfarmer came back and said that some New Zealanders wear Nike shoes and some wear work boots... but only about 3%... but that he also said only once, that everyone in New Zealand goes barefoot...would that even make sense? I mean, how can everyone go barefoot if 3% of them wear some kind of shoe or boot?

And would it make sense for Stevie Gunfarmer to deny he said that more than one time when we all know the original statement was deleted? And we know other statements were also deleted. But there is still a surviving statement, and a verbatim QUOTE, and post number and date proving he must have said it more than once...

Well, I guess that a LIAR like you would find some way to twist things that are quite obvious, and act like a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar, denying his own actions.

I guess you are running away again as well... this time from your LIES about my employment and being on the government dole, and your own admitted sub-contracting of work on your customer's guns.

And you are obviously trying to steer miles away from the question about who pays Dave the customary $12.00 fee when you sell gunsmith or gun importation services in this forum instead of the For Sale forum. I'm just surprised that King hasn't confronted you about that since he accused me of cheating Dave by having a link to NRA-Political Victory Fund in my tag-line.

Aren't you glad you engaged in a doxxing campaign against me Stevie? Do you like the dividends you are earning? I think you should publicly confess who put you up to it, even though I know. Confession is good for the soul.

Sidelock
Sidelock

keith, you forgot to mention the House, which represents the American people directly, and its position on background checks. Doesn't it count?

Yeah, sure King... everyone knows that opening discussions about the House, and Democrat anti-gun positions or votes on new anti-gun measures isn't politics... at least in your warped and demented mind.

I'd like you to tell us exactly what I said in my reply that constituted "making it up as I go"???

And how do you reconcile pressing for Universal Background Checks (which are a back-door approach to a registry) and your own frequent claim that you were against the Canadian Long Gun Registry? And you claimed numerous times that you even helped to end it (although you could never offer up a shred of proof).

It's really dishonest of you to refer to an "American Empire" when Trump is limiting engagement in Iraq and Afghanistan, sticking with harsh sanctions instead of conquering Iran or Korea, ruffling foreign feathers with tariffs to renegotiate trade deals, and making NATO countries and Japan share more of the load in defense of Europe and Asia. But we all know of your long history of political rambling and your long standing efforts to undermine our 2nd Amendment. Why here's a 2014 reply to some of your anti-2nd Amendment lunacy... claiming Canadian Gun Laws were better than the U.S.... from our late friend Doug (PA24)--

Originally Posted By: PA24

King, as you wish, you guys really grabbed your ankles big time in 1977 while still being polite.....

A) Please post for everyone to view your Canadian Carry Concealed Weapon Handgun laws for the average citizen, non-law enforcement people.......can you.....?.....Didn't think so........Can you carry a handgun to the back country lakes in an airplane fishing......legally....?....Didn't think so.....

RCMP HISTORY OF CANADIAN FIREARMS CONTROL.... YOU CAN NO LONGER CARRY A RESTRICTED WEAPON (HANDGUN) TO PROTECT YOU OR YOUR PRIVATE/PERSONAL PROPERTY ...1977... : http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/pol-leg/hist/con-eng.htm

B) And while you're at it, please also post all your fully automatic weapons licensing laws and requirements for the average Canadian citizen collector and shooter....Oh, Sorry, not available anymore King....too bad.....

C) How many assault style weapons can honorable Canadian citizens own.....1977 law...Oh Sorry King, I guess you folks gave that one up too.......Also numerous old vintage military rifles have been restricted and banned by the "Canadian Authorities".....

D) Most Americans within the same state can purchase firearms face to face, resident to resident, gun shows, neighbor to neighbor etc., without any NICS transfer or paperwork. Only the states that are the liberal bastions of socialism have outlawed this second amendment right, i.e. Mass, N.J. etc.

E) Two thirds of WOMEN World Wide are for greater restrictions, nothing new there. They are also by majority anti-hunting and embrace the "Bambi Syndrome".......

F) BRINGING RESTRICTED WEAPONS into Canada: - The list includes "Mace and Pepper Spray".....and probably anything else that would ward off a Bear attack........WOW.......Great legislation, good thinking......?

I understand from this information below that Canadian criminals now use fake toy and BB gun pistols to commit crimes, they are polite, but the overall number of perps still increase proportionately like any other society.

http://articles.latimes.com/2014/feb/03/nation/la-na-canada-border-guns-20140203

http://canada.usembassy.gov/traveling_to_canada/bringing-weapons-into-canada.html

Canadian Facts vs. Top 10 Canadian Firearm Myths:
http://www.cdnshootingsports.org/tenmyths.html

*The Failure of Canadian Gun Control - GREAT READ FOR CANADIAN GUN LEGISLATIVE FACTS & FAILURES:
http://www.davekopel.com/2a/Mags/The-Failure-of-Canadian-Gun-Control.htm

Doug will always be fondly remembered here as a strong defender of gun rights King. Your legacy is already that of a dishonest anti-2nd Amendment Troll. Rest in peace with that knowledge.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Not discussing your politics, keith, only referencing how the legislative system is supposed to work. Discussing politics here, as I've said previously, would only be bayonetting the wounded of a chaotic, tragic, mutually destructive battle in your country. Your making-it-up-as-you-go is no help. Whether you know it or not, the American Empire now is everyone's business, most particularly in Canada. The US made it that way.

Soooo.......Beaver King,

What’d Shanny say? 10 mill per for 5 years?

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.