April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (dogon, JBG, ClapperZapper, KDGJ), 1,106 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,469
Posts545,144
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: [censored]
Originally Posted By: canvasback

Really Buzz? You don't think jOe's incessant trolling has something to do with Bob's response?

You'd make the perfect liberal...anyone with a different opinion is trolling.

If being a liberal means recognizing a trolling a$$hole named jOe when I see it, call me a liberal.

This has nothing to do with a difference of opinion jOe and you know it. You just attempt to use that as cover for your behavior. The problem is you have history here and we all see what you do. This isn't some one off behavior.

Last edited by canvasback; 06/03/19 08:10 AM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

I was talking to bOb when you two clearly attacked me.

To protect future generations of collectors why not clearly mark the gun as a knock off ?

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: [censored
]I was talking to bOb when you two clearly attacked me.

For future generations why not clearly mark the gun as a knock off ?

See I knew you would play the victim. Poor Frank, always being attacked. BWAHAHAHA!!!!!

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

I guess I'm the only one that notices you stalk my every reply on this forum ?

Get over it girl fiend.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Bob:

Good luck on your project, sounds like a nice idea and lots of fun. I think the pointer is one of the nicest patterns, but I also like a D5.

What a fantastic quail gun that will be!

Good shooting

John Boyd

John Boyd
Quality Arms Inc
Houston, TX
713-818-2971
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: [censored]
I guess I'm the only one that notices you stalk my every reply on this forum ?

Get over it girl fiend.

The reason you are the only who notices is because it is a figment of your imagination. Notice how many posts you have and how many I have. It is mathematically not possible for me to have stalked every one of your posts. It is good to see you back posting after your mandatory vacation FrAnkie b0y. Every board needs a f00l and you fill that position nicely here.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: arrieta2
Bob:
Good luck on your project, sounds like a nice idea and lots of fun. I think the pointer is one of the nicest patterns, but I also like a D5.
What a fantastic quail gun that will be!
Good shooting
John Boyd

Don't you think !
It started at 6 lbs 10 oz.
With re-radiusing the receiver and a not too dense English stock, I'm hoping for less than 6 1/4 lbs.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: hOlyjOe
...I guess I'm the only one that notices you stalk my every reply on this forum ?

hOlyjOe, are you so blinded by your own toxic behavior that you can't see the poor light you shine upon yourself with your paranoid rantingss?

...To protect future generations of collectors ...

Originally Posted By: hOlysjOe
...Bob seriously what are you thinking ?

I'll tell you what I'm thinking hOly jOe,
I think you're an idiOt if you believe your sanctimonious behavior is fooling anyone.

Now see! That's how to properly use that scary big word in a sentence.

Originally Posted By: hOlysjOe
What else makes no sense to me is that the people you rant and rave about being Browning people worked for Browning for ever would be involed in your plan
to build a reproduction that some where down the road could be mistaken for the real deal.

Doesn't that tell you something hOlyjOe?
The fact that intelligent, accomplished, talented craftsmen who have a real history with these beautiful guns
are anxious and willing to participate in an endeavor such as this tells me that your sanctimonious (there's that word again)
behavior is unfounded and fooling on one but yourself and buzz.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Do you not think up grades have been sold as origials before bOb ?

If the plan is to build a custom Superposed for bOb then why copy a rare graded gun.

Wouldn't it be better to let the artist paint his own canvas rather than copy the Mona Lisa ?

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

...If the plan is to build a custom Superposed for bOb then why copy a rare graded gun.
Wouldn't it be better to let the artist paint his own canvas rather than copy the Mona Lisa ?

hOlyjOe,
In a word, NO!
Who do you suppose you are to try to tell me how to spend my hard earned money?

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.