May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
7 members (susjwp, SKB, Jtplumb, battle, earlyriser, Flintfan), 415 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,546
Posts546,134
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Stan
Originally Posted By: nca225
Just remember thirfty, real Americans think that its bad when foreign adversaries seek to influence our elections. Real Americans also think it is bad when the the political party of the foreign adversarys favor accepts the adversarys help, and takes actions to conceal the assistance.

Is that the same "real Americans" who believe convicted murderers should not be given a lethal injection, but believe unborn babies should?....

nca thinks convicted murderers in prison should have the RIGHT to vote.

nca gets a tingle up his leg when the clinton foundation got tens of millions in bribes from russia. Oh, excuse me, while sec-o-state she ran a sister foundation in canada for the purposes of concealing donor identities. In a couple of years, he's gonna be writting that to be a real American you have to live in guatemala and get food stamps from somalia.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Hey, does everyone remember when Donald Trump promised Medvedev that he "could be more flexible with Putin after the election."???

Well actually that was the Liberal Left Democrat anti-gunner Barack Obama. You know, the same Leftist who screwed up the economy, the entire Middle East, handed Iraq to ISIS and billions of dollars to Iran. Some patriot, huh?

Actually, I'm very sorry that the thread documenting your liberal pal SKB's lies and use of data from anti-gunners got deleted. I don't ask Dave to lock or delete any threads ever. Do you think Miller's comments got the Parker thread locked too... or are you just that stupid?

Well, we all know the answer to that one. Go cling to more false hope of getting Trump indicted or impeached. Those of us who have brains are standing behind the guy who is actually doing something to preserve the nation, our jobs, and our gun rights. Leave it to you and rocky mtn bill to dream of a country invaded by illegals and controlled by queers, transgender sicko's, and Welfare recipients.

You sure do get threads locked down princess. Remember the one where you came out so proud about frequenting the shop of and doing a lot of business with Ol' Gene the treasure stealing nazi armorer? How you must miss drooling over those stolen jewish European treasures.

Hey that last homophobic and racist sentence gets you right in bed with homelessAsshole, oh wait you've always been there.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Just remember thirfty, real Americans think that its bad when foreign adversaries seek to influence our elections. Real Americans also think it is bad when the the political party of the foreign adversarys favor accepts the adversarys help, and takes actions to conceal the assistance.

Is that the same "real Americans" who believe convicted murderers should not be given a lethal injection, but believe unborn babies should?

Is that the same "real Americans" who believe Comey who answered "I don't know", "I don't recall" and "I don't remember" 263 times under oath, yet remembered enough about it all to write a book?

Is that the same "real Americans" who espouse that every woman has the right to be believed, unless they have been raped by Bill Clinton, beaten by Keith Ellison, groped by Cory Booker, or killed by Ted Kennedy?

SRH

This is a really informative post to understand where you are coming from.

Real Americans can disagree on policy and still not manage to hate their country enough to accept assistance from a foreign adversary and then take steps to conceal it from the public.

So thats what it takes for you to hate America and give it to the Russians huh Stan? Must really piss you off the girls can vote as well as do what they wish with their own bodies.

A traitor and misogynist. At this point I have more respect for an ISIS bride then you. At least they have the guts to leave the country that they have come to hate.

America needs less people like you.

Last edited by nca225; 05/08/19 11:18 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd

Is that the same "real Americans" who believe convicted murderers should not be given a lethal injection, but believe unborn babies should?....

nca thinks convicted murderers in prison should have the RIGHT to vote.

nca gets a tingle up his leg when the clinton foundation got tens of millions in bribes from russia. Oh, excuse me, while sec-o-state she ran a sister foundation in canada for the purposes of concealing donor identities. In a couple of years, he's gonna be writting that to be a real American you have to live in guatemala and get food stamps from somalia.

Wow, your going back to uranium one. That one has been bebunked for years now you delusional idiot.

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news...ne-deal-2017-11

You know just when I get to thinking that no one can be more stupid then princess, you get your second wind and overtake him. Congratulations on your hard earned victory thrifty. You certainly meet every definition of being a tool.

BTW, what happened to the pros? Hard to think of them when your out of breath?

Last edited by nca225; 05/08/19 11:02 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

And just so you don't forget.

https://themoscowproject.org/explainers/...ked-operatives/

Real Americans think that its bad when foreign adversaries seek to influence our elections. Real Americans also think it is bad when the the political party of the foreign adversarys favor accepts the adversarys help, and takes actions to conceal the assistance.

Sidelock
Sidelock

....Wow, your going back to uranium one. That one has been bebunked for years now you delusional idiot....

....You know just when I get to thinking that no one can be more stupid then princess, you get your second wind and overtake him. Congratulations on your hard earned victory thrifty. You certainly meet every definition of being a tool.

BTW, what happened to the pros? Hard to think of them when your out of breath?

No nca225, I did not mention uranium one. Thank you for your response, maybe consider reading what you're commenting about?

Sidelock
Sidelock

I have seen no evidence that foreign actors actually influenced our elections near as much as Obama's attempt to influence the re-election of Benjamin Netanyahu. I didn't need any Russians to tell me that the last thing we needed was another anti-2nd Amendment Liberal Left Democrat. In fact, if Putin was somehow responsible for Trump beating Hillary, then he deserves the Medal of Freedom. It's hard to fathom what is so patriotic about Democrats turning a blind eye to a foreign invasion by upwards of 30 million illegals.

And sorry idiot, but I had nothing to do with Dave's decision to lock or delete any thread here, including the ones where you went above and beyond your usual moronic behavior over the German gunsmith who managed to take some guns that he was supposed to destroy, and smuggled them into the U.S. after WWII.

Really Shit-fer-brains, if I had any real influence on Dave whatsoever... do you seriously think that Libtards like you, King, rocky mtn bill, etc. would still be here? And Stan just might agree that someone as mentally defective as you makes a convincing argument for extremely late-term abortion. In fact, I think it is entirely possible that an incompetent abortion doctor sucked most of your brain out. Too bad he didn't finish the job.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.