March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (Marshgrass, Roundsworth, gasgunner, R. Glenz, Lloyd3, Wild Skies), 837 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,017
Members14,391
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14
Sidelock
Sidelock

Preacher, you really are good at hiding behind Scripture and the Bible when you attempt to twist and lie. Your attack on Greg was not a matter of "observing the documented depravity" of pedophile priests. It was an attack on Greg personally, where you publicly accused him of "defending the indefensible". That was pure horse-shit, and you know it. It was a totally unjustified personal attack. Greg has a long history here, and has never given the slightest indication that he accepts or defends criminal behavior of any kind. Your lame attempt to justify that personal attack on Greg fell flat, and was quite deceptive in my opinion... and hardly surprising coming from you.

The vast majority of Catholic clergy and laypersons, myself included, find the sexual abuse scandal abhorrent and unacceptable, and make no excuses for it. The perpetrators should be severely punished. If I was dictator, convicted pedophiles would be used as living organ donors... as a deterrent to others. We don't agree that the entire Church should be destroyed because of the crimes of a very small minority. The same sentiment was expressed after the Jerry Sandusky sex abuse scandal at Penn State. But strangely, some of the critics who felt the entire university should be destroyed fell silent when other sex abuse scandals erupted at Ohio State, Michigan State, and other places.

For someone who so piously preaches about the importance of telling the truth, you sure like to twist and lie. If you'd like, I'd be most happy to provide links or QUOTES to lies you've told here, such as the one where you claimed jOe had apologized to you, and he informed you that never happened. I also have a nice little collection of QUOTES where some of your pals used the word "RETARD" on multiple occasions, rather then the "LIBTARD" that you purport to find so offensive, yet you hypocritically said nothing:

Originally Posted By: Wonko the Sane

HAHAHAHA That's really funny - you a really funny guy!!! Your appraisal of the "doing a bang up job" is nothing less than delusional. ReTard !!!! HAHAHAHA

have another day
Dr.WtS

But you take hypocrisy and lying to a whole new level here when you shroud your bullshit and lies behind Scripture quotes. We kind of expect that sort of behavior when an atheist like King uses Scripture to advance his anti-2nd Amendment agenda. Too bad you didn't consider that deception when you wrote this:

Originally Posted By: Drew Hause

Some who claim to represent Jesus are a reproach to the name of our Savior and are driving people away from God.

But self-absorbed narcissists like you never see yourselves. You only find ways to project your failings onto others. This might be a good time for you to resort to posting some pics of your dead dog to garner sympathy again. Just my opinion as always, based entirely on what I see posted here.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

"Just my opinion as always, based entirely on what I see posted here."

Check that King the atheist post again, keith. I said I called myself an atheist because I don't know what I am, tired of explaining a strong spiritual life that doesn't hoist aboard all that I read in scripture.

Sidelock
Sidelock

As usual Keith, you are blinded by your hatred...and wrong.

I've always respected Greg...who you have attacked in the past...something about estrogen as I recall. Did you give him an effeminate nickname also? It is surely in your vast collection of threads and quotations.

And what in the world does Wonko have to do with me? Or this is another deflection for your childishly cruel words? Was it Argo that you called a "window licker"?

I've always detested cowardly bullies like you.
Feel free to start a new thread with all my lies. It will be very short.
jOe is a mean miserable fool, who did lie when he claimed I have (present tense Keith) no damascus barrel gun, and was never man enough to admit or apologize despite my passive-aggressive attempt to shame him into doing so by thanking him in advance when I started the thread that proved him wrong.

And my previous offer to donate $10,000 to the NRA ILA in your name if you can prove I wasn't in Guatemala as I claimed still stands. I am a man of my word. You are a computer hacking whiz so it should be easy. Wouldn't be worth it? Just to prove me a liar?
BTW: we spent almost twice that on the ministry in 2018, non tax deductible because we are too small time to be a 501c3, a ministry that involves a lot more than just going to Guatemala. Could have purchased a nice damascus double, if I had different priorities, but I'm very happy with my pitiful low grade Smith.

Whatchathink Keith? Knock yourself out. And here's the best part Keith - I won't even respond to your thread because I'm not playing!

Or maybe Keith just give it a rest. No one here cares about our little war. Spend Easter with your family thanking God for them and your blessing?

And in closing wink my apologies to Gene for another thread that ended up in the cesspool.

Sidelock
Sidelock

3 Catholic churches bombed on Easter Morning in Sri Lanka. Possibly we could suspend the snarks and pray for our suffering brothers and sisters on what should be the most joyous day for Christians. Those are bodies beneath the sheets

gjw Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

3 Catholic churches bombed on Easter Morning in Sri Lanka. Possibly we could suspend the snarks and pray for our suffering brothers and sisters on what should be the most joyous day for Christians. Those are bodies beneath the sheets

I agree 100%. May God keep the souls of those departed in his loving arms.

Gregory J. Westberg
MSG, USA
Ret
Sidelock
Sidelock

A real tragedy in Sri Lanka.

But before anyone jumps to an "evil Muslims" conclusion, it might be worthwhile to know a little something about Sri Lanka.
Its population is about 70% Buddhist. Muslims, Christians, and Hindus are all minorities, less than 10% each of the population. And militant Buddhist monks have attacked both Christian churches and Muslim mosques. Best let the dust settle before hauling out knee jerk accusations.

PS: I know "militant Buddhist" may sound to many almost like a contradiction in terms. However, if you look at what the Buddhist majority has done to the Muslim minority in Myanmar, then it doesn't sound nearly as strange.

Sidelock
Sidelock

No jumping to conclusions here, just heart felt prayers to those that suffered the attack. A blessed Easter to everyone.
Karl

Sidelock
Sidelock

Hi Preacher Drew. I hope the Easter Bunny brought you some more estrogen patches. Your response was amusing, but typically deceptive. I did have a past conflict here with Greg that I feel was an unfortunate misunderstanding. I already mentioned that fact, so there was no real need for you to dredge it up other than your continued effort to denigrate me, as you attempt to make yourself look like a man. Now there's a joke... an invertebrate trying to be a man! Anyway, to refresh your dishonest memory, Greg got the impression that I didn't respect military veterans, which isn't at all true. I hope he understands that. My disrespect back then was directed toward Larry, but had nothing at all to do with his military service. And your assertion that I gave him an effeminate nickname is incorrect.

And please Drew... don't try to tell us you always respected Greg when you publicly accused him of "defending the indefensible" pertaining to the sex abuse scandal. Is dishonest crap like that really your idea of "respect"? And what do we have to do to shame you into apologizing to him for that? Sorry, I keep forgetting that narcissists like you don't ever admit being wrong.

I guess you are just too stupid to understand what Wonko has to do with this, so I'll spell it out for you. Once again, you brought up your disapproval of the word LIBTARD, and even mentioned JAPS, although I don't have any idea who said anything about JAPS, and got your estrogen flowing again. But the reason I posted the QUOTE from Wonko was because of his frequent use of the word "RETARD". Of course, "RETARD" was also a favored word used multiple times by Last Dollar... usually directed toward Conservatives. But for some reason, if certain people posted the word LIBTARD... directed toward gun owners who vote for Liberal Left anti-gunners, you would have a hissy fit. You said it was disrespectful toward those who had retarded children. But if someone you liked such as Wonko or Last Dollar used the full-blown word "RETARD", you never said a word. To me, that is more evidence of your hypocrisy and selective civility.

I also got a kick out of seeing you once again attempt to tar jOe as a Liar when you have been caught in many more lies here than him. His mention that you didn't even own any Damascus barreled guns was not a lie, but was simply based upon old information that was no longer 100% accurate. His old information was an admission from you in a PM, but now we all know our Big-Time Damascus Expert has ONE ratty L.C. Smith with thin Damascus barrels. When you thanked jOe for making an apology, he called you out for telling a lie. At that time, you didn't make that lame-ass excuse about attempting to shame him into any apology. Did you really use the term "Passive-Agressive" when you made that silly excuse? Have you been reading Cosmopolitan or Ladies Home Journal again?

I don't expect any answer to this question, but I'll ask once again anyway. Where and when did I ever say you didn't actually go to Guatemala? What is the purpose of this $10,000 wager to donate to NRA-ILA when I never made such a claim? Don't you think it's time to put up or shut up? Or would you rather keep on being a total fraud about this matter? You know damn well that my comments about your Guatemala trip came after you started your 9/20/2016 "Down One" crybaby thread:

Preacher's Crybaby" DOWN ONE" Farewell Thread

I never said that you didn't go to Guatemala. You know that, but persist with this dishonest narrative. I merely made the comment that you were logged in here all but 4 1/2 days of your absence, and your big dangerous medical mission trip was little more than a long weekend when you include travel time. So why don't you stop trying to deceive everyone here with this lie and your apparent dishonest claim that I said you didn't actually go? Are you that desperate to make me look bad? Nevermind... obviously you are. Must be some sick invertebrate thing.

So you want me to just give it a rest Drew??? Why don't you go back to your post #543895 earlier in this thread on 4/18/19 where you compared me to nca225? I was going to respond to your bullshit at that time, but didn't. When you later took that dishonest low blow at Greg, I decided to say something about your bullshit. So tell us Drew... who fired the first shot ONCE AGAIN? And who is crying once again because I hit back when I'm attacked?

Whatchathink Keith? Knock yourself out. And here's the best part Keith - I won't even respond to your thread because I'm not playing!

And here's the best part Preacher... you say you won't respond, and that you're not playing. But you've said that before... and it's just more horse-shit, because you already did respond.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Pocono Billie,
I find it amusing that you harp on others lies when you have been caught telling lies yourself about many board members including myself. Lies speak to a lack of integrity in a person and you have none. Only the lowest forms of humanity would stoop to breaking laws and hacking into another forum members personal hard drive.

Originally Posted By: keith
Hi there Shortshells. I see you are making your second post with your new identity. Still too cowardly to use your other Doublegunshop screen name? Do you still think I don't know who you are? You should have covered your tracks better when you sent a cowardly anonymous intimidation letter to my house back in December. Your cyber security sucks and you let me right into your hard drive up there in N.Y. Too late to close the barn door now.

I do hope you get your horse back in the barn William. Have a great day.
Steve

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: L. Brown
A real tragedy in Sri Lanka.

But before anyone jumps to an "evil Muslims" conclusion, it might be worthwhile to know a little something about Sri Lanka.
Its population is about 70% Buddhist. Muslims, Christians, and Hindus are all minorities, less than 10% each of the population. And militant Buddhist monks have attacked both Christian churches and Muslim mosques. Best let the dust settle before hauling out knee jerk accusations.

PS: I know "militant Buddhist" may sound to many almost like a contradiction in terms. However, if you look at what the Buddhist majority has done to the Muslim minority in Myanmar, then it doesn't sound nearly as strange.

It's a new day with updates on the investigation. Unfortunately, the scope of the tragedy expands, but some sense of relief might be taken in the devises and plots the were subsequently stopped.

Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.