April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
3 members (Jem Finch, Jimmy W, LeFusil), 1,129 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,445
Posts544,842
Members14,406
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Sidelock
Sidelock

I guess it could be Mueller colluded with the Ruskies to exonerate The Donald. Might be worth an investigation into that possibility, but let's let this one be at the expense of the DNC instead on the taxpayer...Geo

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

CB, I accept as factual that Trump did not collude with Russians. I admit I thought he was not above doing so. That he wasn't nailed here doesn't raise my opinion of him. He is a disaster of a president.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Yes, I like to deal in facts....

Bill, I'm glad you have a two tiered fact system. If you used the same fact standards as you do with your politics, those rust blue touch ups would stick out like a sore thumb, eh?

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Craig, I understand you disagree with me; otherwise what you wrote in incomprehensible. Let's keep in touch.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky man bill
otherwise what you wrote in incomprehensible.

Speaking of the devil ..............

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Craig, I understand you disagree with me; otherwise what you wrote in incomprehensible. Let's keep in touch.

It's a difficult situation Bill. I would bet that you and I would be in agreement if we were both looking at a 'disaster' of a rust bluing job.

I could imagine that you would be able to analyze particular technique and component errors that lead to the bad outcome. If I said it was a disaster because a dem did the bluing, wouldn't I be just as right?

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

No. This is jOe's argument. He knows of black folks who do bad things. His conclusion is that they do bad things because they're black. Being black or Democrat doesn't make a person a poor bluer. You need to review Logic 101 and Composition 101.

Last edited by rocky mtn bill; 03/27/19 10:37 PM. Reason: change

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

CB, I accept as factual that Trump did not collude with Russians. I admit I thought he was not above doing so. That he wasn't nailed here doesn't raise my opinion of him. He is a disaster of a president.

Great. Now that we have that cleared up, Im hoping we can get back to the original subject. I came because I was interested.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

No. This is jOe's argument. He knows of black folks who do bad things. His conclusion is that they do bad things because they're black. Being black or Democrat doesn't make a person a poor bluer. You need to review Logic 101 and Composition 101.

Hmmm, you pulled the ole switch-a-roo.

You may feel like I used someone else's arguement, but it's yours. If I need a logic and composition review, maybe we both do? I'm aware of a bad Montanan or two. Do you stand with the blacks and consider yourself a bad Montanan, or does content of charater matter more than the color of statehood?

C'mon Bill, identity politics, the reliable fall back position, 24/7? You didn't grow up on that stuff, did you? I bet you went outside and played with other kids. Maybe, got into the koolaid a bit later?

edit to add, and only at the end here: I'm a bit disappointed. Last night we might both agree on a disappointing bluing outcome. This morning, a new day, we retrench. Just kidding, I missed it last night.

Last edited by craigd; 03/28/19 07:08 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

A disaster indeed Billy! Who wouldn't want to go back to higher taxes, stagnant wages, double digit annual increases in medical costs, chronically high unemployment as a "new normal", low GDP, corporations moving jobs overseas, unfair Trade Deals, unfettered illegal immigration, North Korea threatening to nuke Los Angeles, or ISIS taking over huge portions of the Middle East and beheading Infidels? Those were your Good Old Days Billy.

And let's not forget promises to infringe upon the rights of law abiding U.S. gun owners. Why, we would all be crazy to not want more of that crap. Or better yet Billy, how about some real election meddling that wouldn't cost $25 million to investigate, and come up empty?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.