May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
7 members (LRF, HMAK, prairie ghost, eeb, 2 invisible), 880 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,498
Posts545,405
Members14,412
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 19 20
King Brown #541963 03/22/19 04:16 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
No dots to connect, just a straight shot, mano a mano, like the Kid in a shootout last night.

Maybe you two can get together and watch the finals on his big screen.

He has a dang nice crib in Cole Harbor (sic).

lonesome roads #541964 03/22/19 04:41 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

The NZ PM is going to pay for all the "AK15"s( the "news" said that is the gun he used) and large capacity "bullet clips" the citizens turn in to the government. I am waiting with bated breath to see how much she will pay for each one. Since they are registered, the Government knows where they are. What is scrap iron selling for now?
Mike

Der Ami #541968 03/22/19 05:11 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

$3 a hundred. I called the other day. I've got a mountain of old disc blades, plow points and junked center pivot gearboxes I need to get shed of.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
King Brown #541971 03/22/19 06:51 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

A post of gun rights, seizure, 2nd amendment is now provocative? Why and when did that happen, lonesome?

For all that, it is a blessing. A signal triumph of the spirit and Dave's skilful governance and mentoring.

I remarked last week there's been a change to moderation, and another member noted 40 posts in a row without same-old.

There is a god. Blessings all. Congratulations.

King, you know damn well that threads on Gun Rights and the 2nd Amendment have always been provocative to some here... especially the closet Liberals and Fudd's who wish to bury the fact that the vast majority of assaults on Gun Rights have come directly from the Liberal left.

Why just look at Fox's recent locked Cabelas Thread where SKB used propaganda and statistics from the anti-gun New York Time and a known anti-gunner in his repeated attempt to tar me as a liar concerning the number of already registered guns in New Zealand. Here is the link SKB provided as proof that I was a 100% liar in his eyes:

https://nypost.com/2019/03/15/new-zealand-re-examining-its-gun-laws-after-mosque-shooting/

Just check the anti-gun credentials of the guy his statistics came from, Philip Alpers, and his organization GunPolicy.org
Here's something to show the kind of anti-gun crap SKB used to tar me as a liar:

https://ssaa.org.au/news-resources/know-...i-gun-reporting

Of course King, you yourself have used statistics and propaganda from anti-gun organizations to undermine our 2nd Amendment, so I'm sure you think it's fine.

You ask if the recent ban on Bump Stocks or ban on assault style rifles in NZ is a Trend. Again you demonstrate your deception and your long-standing Trolling. There is a continual Trend by the Liberal Left to use every shooting as a vehicle to seek more gun control laws and more restrictions. You know that it is false to say there has not been a peep here concerning Bump Stocks. And this statement appears to be simply more of your LULLING, and a continued wish that the resolve of NRA members is waning.

I agree with the observation by Geo Newbern that the all latest concessions to the progressive Left will do is make them thirsty to come back for more gun control and more bans. By the way King... it looks as if this thread is simply more proof of the dishonesty you exhibited when you said this:

Whatever Dave does with this dissolving phantasmagoria, my hope is that there's a cleanup of all the political partisanship and slogans, jingoism, imputing of motives and citizenship, and it's packed it off to another place on the board. I'm here to learn about doubles. I don't give a tinker's dam about someone's father or politician unless it relates to gun provenance or some activity in the shooting sports.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

King Brown #541974 03/22/19 07:18 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Recent trend Ive noted is toward Constitutional carry, several more states on board.
We were promised that the gun control act of 1968 would reduce gun crime dramatically. That was a lie. All gun control schemes are a lie.
The Australian murderer in NZ wrote a manifesto, that stated his primary goal by murdering Muslims was to increase gun control in the US. He believed it would lead to a race war, that would split the US. He was clearly insane, but, understood mass media and its liberal puppet masters very cunningly.

Best,
Ted

King Brown #541975 03/22/19 07:23 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Dont know how things are funded in Canada or NZ but, gun control would be potentially devastating for conservation in the USA. The non-sporting gun culture provides major economic support for wildlife restoration through excise taxes on guns and ammo. A lot of target shooters who never step into the woods are very much supporting hunting and fishing.

King Brown #541978 03/22/19 07:56 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

King, give it up, no one wants another thread on gun control.

No one wants to hear your opinion on how we in the US should govern ourselves.

Unlike New Zealand and Canada, we have a clear constitutional right to be armed.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
old colonel #541981 03/22/19 08:25 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: old colonel
King, give it up, no one wants another thread on gun control.

Actually, Threads on Gun Control are very important topics. We, and our guns are threatened much more by gun control than they are from rust, or using the wrong loads or hinge pin grease. Sticking our heads in the sand sends the wrong message that gun owners just don't care about preserving the 2nd Amendment.

What we don't need is anti-gun Trolls like King or Ed creating dissension year after year. King has been sowing these bad seeds longer than I've been here, and he has been politely asked to stop just as long... to no avail.

Democracies make choices. Americans accept mass murder to defend an individual right to bear arms in the name of personal freedom.

Worse yet, we don't need King or other FUDD's advancing the silly idea that we are helped by welcoming and accepting those who continually stab us in the back by supporting the Liberal Left politicians who work relentlessly to enact ever more encroaching infringements upon the Gun Rights of law abiding citizens. That is as dumb as hiring a pedophile to babysit your kids.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

King Brown #541983 03/22/19 08:42 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

uh keet, first of awl, i'm glad dat you is still here...ah magined dat you an Ole joe were both sittin out in da col rain sharin ah can o beans...an perhaps lamintin yo pas deeds...

second, git ova hit dat ah am not anti gun, but ah am anti idiot an mal content, who typically mis use firearms...as stated befo, it aint duh gon dat is duh problem, but hit is da han behind hit...

an sum gons like sum utter machines, are too dangerous to be in da hands o de gineral public, who dees days, seem to include an extraordinary numba o wacko malcontents, such as yo self...keet, duh thought of a semi automatic firearms wid a hi cap mag in yo hans is ah scary thang...to me...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
King Brown #541986 03/22/19 08:49 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

an king, you like me, like to ax provocative, thought provoking questions...sadly, much of de audience here jes aint into thought...provocative or udder wise...

Last edited by ed good; 03/22/19 08:49 PM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Page 3 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.