April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
3 members (Pwog, dblgnfix, Ted Schefelbein), 192 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,432
Posts544,706
Members14,402
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 25 1 2 22 23 24 25
Sidelock
Sidelock

That's a flat out lie...

When I don't hold back is when I see a guy that has found this old gun and thinks he's hit the lottery...never once have I said anything bad about someone's grandads gun.

And the only time I've ever said anything bad about a gun in the sale section is when it was posted by gun dealer...which is against the rules.

Get to searching jOe'head

Sidelock
Sidelock

Is there some part of this thread that has to do with SxS guns? Guess I missed it... probably buried under all the vitriolic bombast.

Good day.

C Man
Life is short
Quit your job.
Turn off the TV.
Go outside and play.
Sidelock
Sidelock

What we really need right now is an ignorant comment from one of our anti-gun Trolls.

Wait... here it comes...

Sidelock
Sidelock

if this keeps up, this forum will wind up with just jOE and keet...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback

You and Keith may think he's just being straight and sometimes his humour is misunderstood. Reality and his lengthy track record says something different.

Oh c'mon James! You want reality? Here is reality....

We have a guy here called BrentD who has been running a campaign to encourage bankrupting this forum. That would ruin things for everyone, not just thin-skinned new guys.

We have a guy called King who tells us flat out lies about the efforts of Liberal Left Democrats to separate us from our guns and our Constitutional rights to own and shoot them. He also lies about the NRA. He repeatedly and dishonestly claims that our Individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms was a recent invention of the Supreme Court in 2008. In short, he is running the same propaganda and misinformation campaign that Anti-gun organizations operate... right here in a firearms forum.

Then we have a guy who busts people's balls by saying horrible unforgivable things like, "Your gUn isn't worth near whAt yOu think, and it should be nailed to a wall in Cracker Barrel."

Holy shit man... Talk about having mixed up priorities. This campaign of yours is like having the police out writing parking tickets while a killer is actively stabbing people.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

[/quote]
Holy shit man... Talk about having mixed up priorities. This campaign of yours is like having the police out writing parking tickets while a killer is actively stabbing people. [/quote]

What campaign? A few posts as compared to your several hundred parking tickets to humiliate Jagermeister? Anyone forget the drooling idiot gif? How about the joint Joe/Keith attacks on Drew Hause? Defending the constitution, were you?
The similarity between Hopeless Joke and Jagermeister is that both posted in volume out of proportion to what people cared about their opinion. The difference is JM was gentlemanly about it.
I'm not at all losing sleep over the perceived decline of sxs's. More for me.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Gee JBLondon, with a whole 52 posts under your belt since 2017, you must be one of those thin-skinned new guys I mentioned.

I might need to resurrect the drooling idiot gif for you, since you are obviously too ignorant to notice that Drew Hause personally attacked me and even initiated his whining "Down One" thread with the express purpose of attacking me, Dave K, and James M. He framed that disingenuous attack around a deadly dangerous medical mission trip to Guatemala, and even preached the "eternal significance" of his off-topic attack on us. He lied about me and accused me of "proof texting Scripture", without ever backing up that accusation.

Oh yeah, that deadly dangerous medical mission trip turned out to be little more than a long weekend, and he was logged in here all but 5 days of his histrionic departure.

He became fair game to me AFTER his personal attacks on me. He returned to the forum after I assured his friend Ken61 by PM, that I would leave him alone if he didn't attack me again. I kept my word, but he couldn't resist dumping on me some more. I do not miss his brand of hypocrisy. And I do not miss his copy-and-paste research one bit... especially considering that jOe was able to get him to admit that his actual experience and ownership of Damascus barreled guns was even thinner than Jagermeister's.

So happy to hear that you are impressed with internet pretenders. I am not. Thanks for the opportunity to clear up your inaccurate representation of things. Now go thaw out your brain.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

He's probably the reason they're headed to our border with his promises of gold.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Let's pretend you're not internet bullies. No, that's not working.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Well, no decline in SxS in my little world. Just got back from a few hours in SxS heaven with CJO.

Had my hands on a lovely little Lefever E grade in 16 gauge, a matched pair of 100% engraved Perazzi SxS, a Watson 28 bore, an incredible 1920's Purdey hammer pigeon gun with cheek piece, a higher grade M21 in 20 gauge,and a early C grade Fox in the process of being beautifully restored (wood is spectacular) as well as a number of others that have slipped my overloaded mind. He even handed me a fugly Merkel O/U from the late 1990's in 16 gauge that was a dream to shoulder.

If these SxS are no longer of interest to most, I say good.....more for us!

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Page 24 of 25 1 2 22 23 24 25

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.