April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
3 members (Jem Finch, Jimmy W, LeFusil), 1,129 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,445
Posts544,842
Members14,406
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Boxlock
Boxlock

Trigger warning... Sorry couldn't help it.

I wonder if a coloring book for liberal gun owners would go over well on the classifieds? Apparently there might be more takers than I thought.

Last edited by JRAnderson; 02/02/19 08:39 PM.

GUNMAKER
LRF Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Vall
Without taking a side in this debate. Wouldn't it all be moot if SDH-MT simply paid Dave a small amount of money from the money he brings in for these classes?
Hate to see him leave, when paying a tiny amount of money would fix things.

Thanks Vall, as always, your words are reasonable and sane.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I agree completely LRF. Vall's words are reasonable and sane. And that is why I gave him a reasonable and sane reply. The time for that remedy though, should have been way back when Steven began using this sub-forum for personal gain.

What is not reasonable or sane is his response to getting called out on something that is quite simply, wrong. He threw one of the worst and most childish tantrums ever seen here. He announced his departure, but then stuck around long enough to take advantage of free advertising one more time. Then he returned again to change the title of his other thread in the main Double Shotgun forum to something rude and vulgar.

As if that wasn't enough, he then called me on the phone. He was obviously drunk or otherwise impaired, slurring his words. He announced who he was, and then began hurling every profane vulgar insult he could at me. He kept telling me to suck his d**k and repeatedly called me a c**ksucker. Then he started with his threats.

In my kind, gentle, and soft-spoken manner, I informed him that I do not take kindly to threats, and that he doesn't have a d**k... or any balls either, and that Montana was not far enough away to have refuge. Very soon, his voice began cracking, and our brave little man sounded like he was pissing himself. After 2 minutes and 18 seconds, he hung up. If he has even one coherent brain cell left, I hope he understands that I am not intimidated, and I do not take threats from anyone.

He and his new coward friend, Shortshells, who is also crapping his pants because he left an internet trail a blind man could see, know by now that they miscalculated when they thought they could frighten me away. A bigger miscalculation was to even think they could get away with threatening me or endangering my family.

It is amusing to know Shortshell is squirming. He should man-up and use his other Doublegunshop screen identity. But that will never happen. I think that posting under two user names is cause for a permanent ban from this forum, but that should be the least of his worries. That's all I'll say on that matter for now.

He thought sending an anonymous unsigned intimidation letter to my house would accomplish his goal to silence me. He thought that sending the letter from another city with a postmark different than his own would keep me from knowing who he was. But I knew what he was doing before he ever mailed the letter. When that didn't work, he thought his first post under his new screen name on 12/28/18 would rattle me. Even funnier is the fact that yesterday, he used an enraged and obviously intoxicated little man to carry out the threat he was afraid to do on his own. Steven was his tool.

But what is the most funny thing of all is that both of these little worms are, or were, respected here by some. Other admirers and supporters have faded away. I understand their disappointment that these persons they may have admired revealed themselves to be petty, sneaky, conniving, gutless little cowards. I try to be a decent person, but I have always had this real serious problem with turning the other cheek...

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Life imitates art...?

https://youtu.be/dHUWDjMmz5A

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.