April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (graybeardtmm3, Argo44, Ian Forrester, 2 invisible), 530 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,466
Posts545,082
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Keith. if Dave is concerned about Steven's postings, he's perfectly capable of dealing with it himself. Has he appointed you moderator? If not, why don't you cease your repetitive carping and go read a book? Better yet, why don't you, David K. Italian SxS and your sad little hand full of fans start your own site where you can rule supreme and ban all us folks who are sick and tired of your sorry commentary?

You have some pretty sharp comments yourself, wouldn't it be better to save those for your own forum? Maybe, we might recognize that we have selective reading skills? A sign of the times?

Just for conversation, it was kind of disappointing to read about using the forums to get something, then announcing to not have any more use for the board when a number is achieved. Plus, parting shots at the forum, not the perceived problem? On a personal note, I had thoughts of signing up for a metal class if I could swing the time needed, but I can understand that door closed.

Boxlock
Boxlock

Keep up the good work Steven. I enjoy your writing very much. The first story I read in Sports Afield every issue. I also enjoy you telling about your classes.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith. if Dave is concerned about Steven's postings, he's perfectly capable of dealing with it himself. Has he appointed you moderator? If not, why don't you cease your repetitive carping and go read a book? Better yet, why don't you, David K. Italian SxS and your sad little hand full of fans start your own site where you can rule supreme and ban all us folks who are sick and tired of your sorry commentary?

No Billy, Dave has not appointed me Moderator. But he has in fact told us his feelings about being taken advantage of by people who use his forum for personal gain. I said I would post a quote from Dave where he said that when I get back to my own PC... And I will.

I can certainly understand why you find commentary from guys like me, Dave K, or James M.(ItalianSxS) offensive, because we don't think it is very bright for gun owners to support anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats who are hell bent on stripping law abiding citizens of our 2nd Amendment rights. But then, no one ever accused you of being very bright Billy. In fact, you may recall that I never bothered SDH-MT about his free advertising scam or anything else, until he launched into me because I moved quotes of your Liberal Left bullshit here into this and the gunsmithing forum. He didn't like me moving your Leftist crap here, and I didn't like you bringing your Leftist crap to the double shotgun forum. He attacked me, and became fair game. Sorry he doesn't like it.

So I do understand your motivation for standing up for him. craigd obviously sees it too. Some of us have differing opinions of what is damaging to either this forum, or to gun rights. I don't hide my true motivation. But you and your friend do.

irs Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

No Billy, Dave has not appointed me Moderator. But he has in fact told us his feelings about being taken advantage of by people who use his forum for personal gain. I said I would post a quote from Dave where he said that when I get back to my own PC... And I will.

I can certainly understand why you find commentary from guys like me, Dave K, or James M.(Italiansxs) offensive, because we don't think it is very bright for gun owners to support anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats who are hell bent on stripping law abiding citizens of our 2nd Amendment rights. But then, no one ever accused you of being very bright. In fact, you may recall that I never bothered SDH-MT about his free advertising scam until he launched into me because I moved quotes of your Liberal Left bullshit here into this and the gunsmithing forum. He didn't like me moving your crap here, and I didn't like you bringing your crap to the double shotgun forum. He attacked me, and became fair game. Sorry he doesn't like it.

So I do understand your motivation for standing up for him. craigd obviously sees it too. Some of us have differing opinions of what is damaging to either this forum, or to gun rights. I don't hide my true motivation. But you and your friend do.

You little whiney [censored], STFU.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Another Montana Liberal heard from!

I am not impressed. Hopefully tomorrow evening I will post the QUOTE from Dave Weber telling his feelings about people using this forum for free advertising and personal gain. Meanwhile, I wonder why none of the Libs want to go near my question about whether it would be appropriate for Trinidad College or Pennsylvania Gunsmithing school to use this forum to advertise stock making classes? Or why they think SDH-MT should be any different?

irs Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

You know what STFU means dipshit?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Yes, it is something you couldn't make me do on your best day...

irs Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yes, it is something you couldn't make me do on your best day...

How the hell would you know dumbass?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Trust me, I know keyboard muscles when I see them. Go cry in a tissue and convince yourself that I give a crap what you or Billy think.

irs Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Trust me, I know keyboard muscles when I see them. Go cry in a tissue and convince yourself that I give a crap what you or Billy think.

I know a closet commie [censored] when I see them, and you're one in spades!

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.