Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Vol423 Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Just pity old Joe. He has no money and is so envious of those who do that it is heart-rending to see his pain reflected in jealous rants. My grandfather had a name for feckless, petty, powerless annoying people like him. He equated them to the tiny insects that buzzed around his hound's privates. He called them Pecker Gnats, and that is an appropriate moniker for old Joe.

Last edited by Vol423; 12/10/18 08:52 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Vol423
Just pity old Joe. He has no money and is so envious of those who do that it is heart-rending to see his pain reflected in jealous rants. I haven't seen any of his words since he went on permanent ignore status.

I see you still can't stop thinking about people that you claim to be IGNORING.

You should try to sell some of that excess estrogen to menopausal women who need hormone replacement therapy. You could probably afford a new bespoke pair of Holland and Holland best guns... every week! Partner up with BrentD, and you two could buy the whole damn company.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sorry for quoting him. Wish he would put the whole damn place on ignore.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Vol423
Just pity old Joe. He has no money and is so envious of those who do that it is heart-rending to see his pain reflected in jealous rants. My grandfather had a name for feckless, petty, powerless annoying people like him. He equated them to the tiny insects that buzzed around his hound's privates. He called them Pecker Gnats, and that is an appropriate moniker for old Joe.

It wasn't enough for Vol423 to get all bent out of shape by someone he claims to be ignoring just one time. He is so obsessed with jOe that he felt the need to go back and modify his post.

Surf's Up!... It's an estrogen tidal wave!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

HomelessaSShoe must be a kid. Chester to the rescue!

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

I find it odd a company who totes the inertia operated thing so much would use gas/pressure to actuate the ejectors. You may ask what this has to do with a thread about dick measuring between the usual suspects...well I dont know.

A.M. Little Bespoke Gunmakers LLC.
Mineola, TX
Michael08TDK@yahoo.com
682-554-0044
Vol423 Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I have never initiated anything with Homeless Joe. His drivel starts every time I post something.

Homeless Joe has now been joined by Keith in the Pecker Gnat crew.

Two little helpless bugs buzzing around my dog's pecker

Sidelock
Sidelock

Now are the flies really noticeable, or do you like looking at dogs peckers?
Now back to the topic.

I've been curious about this gun, but can't quite wrap my head around it's looks, I do love the technology that's in it, but in reality is there any science behind it's claims?

Last edited by RARiddell; 12/11/18 09:28 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I have seen only one in use and the owner said he loved it. What else would you say if you just overpaid for a gun you don't particularly care for.

No matter what is claimed nor how much hype you have to try it to see if you like it.

So many guns, so little time!
Vol423 Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I'll not defend the gun's looks. But who else builds a 12GA this light, with ejectors, and so many technical features, especially the adjustable stock,and available in left hand? It also has three thicknesses of butt pads and a recoil reducing system in the stock. I don't know how well it will hold up. I shoot traditional side by sides, bespoke to my needs. Each of them cost over three times what one of these guns costs. I was willing to pay for them mostly because I can't get Left Hand guns with Long stocks that are also light weight and that will digest steel shot and 3" shells. This gun can be configured that way by the user. Let's face it, traditional, old technology in firearms was current when my great grandfather traveled by horse and buggy and heated his home with a wood burning fireplace. We have advanced since then. Sporting firearms design should take advantage of advances in technology

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.