May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
6 members (ohiochuck, Southern Sport, LGF, Jtplumb, Argo44, bushveld), 265 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,537
Posts546,031
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sidelock
Sidelock

Word Yo'.

Sparking up is lighting your preferred unit of marijuana delivery.
A "fatty" is a large diameter marijuana cigarette.
"Couch Lock" is a cannabis variant that when consumed, makes you grab your couch, not daring to move, or venture outside until it's relentless potency subsides.

And, it's good for glaucoma and chemo side effects as well, as it stimulates the appetite, and lowers intra-ocular pressures.

The only negative I see with it is I might sound like Ed when under it's charms.

Out there doing it best I can.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ClapperZapper
Word Yo'.

"Couch Lock" is a cannabis variant that when consumed, makes you grab your couch, not daring to move, or venture outside until it's relentless potency subsides.

And, it's good for glaucoma and chemo side effects as well, as it stimulates the appetite, and lowers intra-ocular pressures.

The only negative I see with it is I might sound like Ed when under it's charms.

Thank you for explaining this. I had thought it was a sixpack of malt liquor. Boy was I wrong!

NRA Life
FOAC Life
PA Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Life
PA Trappers Association Life
Sidelock
Sidelock

Michigan is voting to legalize recreational marijuana use tonight.

I maintain a security clearance and have fitness for duty requirements, so I don't plan on sparking up any time soon.

But I don't think it should be a crime if others do.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Clapper-Zapper, around here, in the hood of Dallas, large dia. tokes are called "blunts." They shed smoke like a worn out engine.

Sidelock
Sidelock

As a native Texan I am puzzled by the folks, legal Californians, and illegal "voters" who are moving here because they like the economy no state tax, etc--BUT THEN WANT TO TURN US INTO WHAT THEY FLED FROM! Am also perturbed by the late mail in of military votes--too late to be counted in the elections, year after year...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Steve, a "Blunt" is a hollowed out tipped cigar (like a White Owl) packed with weed. Commonly used to mask the odor.

Now, with e-cigarette delivery devices, "extract" can be smoked without odor.

Big money in legal weed. Lots of tech.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Just remember what the say in Chicago, "Vote early and vote often".

I'm six states away from where I'm registered to vote and was able to vote by mail, we've come a long way from when we voted at a one room township hall with a wood stove, Coleman lantern and a big iron box with a padlock on it.

After the first shot the rest are just noise.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Now this is interesting! DrBob, BrentD, B. Dudley & co. want to either boycott or encourage others to withhold financial support for this forum because I take the time to remind everyone that Ed and King are anti-2nd Amendment trolls who work from within like termites to undermine our gun rights. But none of them apparently have a problem with the Grey Man posting a street drug terminology lesson here.

Where is the hand wringing and dour commentary that this forum is swirling down the crapper because someone took Ted's nice information thread reminding us to vote, and turned it into a dissertation on blunts and joints?

Am I the only one who sees something wrong with this picture? I wouldn't mention this if it wasn't for the stench of hypocrisy, and the clowns that exhibit a complete lack of character and act like they really even know what civility is.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

ever notice how some threads like this one are like a freshly caught fish...nice and clean with a pleasant odor and brilliant colors...quite pleasing and appealing...but then, after a couple of hours after being out of water, or pages in, a fish and some forum threads begin to deteriorate toward corruption...first sign, is often a fly landing on the fish or an off topic post...then pretty soon, more flies show up...rapidly, the fish begins to change...the brilliant colors fade...the once clear eyes become cloudy...and a rather repulsive odor develops, as the flys and sun do their thing, with the eventual appearance of maggots being the result...

Last edited by ed good; 11/07/18 11:04 PM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Exactly Ed Good = maggot

Originally Posted By: ClapperZapper
Word Yo'.

Only a total idiot would think marijuana should be legalized....

Maybe you'd like to explain why I'm wrong and your screwed up idea is right.

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.