April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
2 members (9372, 1 invisible), 154 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,431
Posts544,704
Members14,402
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 52 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 51 52
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'll try to say this with as much respect and courtesy as I can muster: For anybody, especially someone who has made a career here of calling others liars, to post the Alex Jones-type rumor about Dr. Ford's having had 54 sexual partners, that person has sunk as low as it is possible to go. Conservatives who traffic in this kind of slime do serious damage to their cause. There are reasons to question her claims. But posting cruel and obviously invented slander is some people's stock in trade. Shakespeare reserved his greatest contempt for those who put themselves at the service of power, to be used for any purpose no matter how vile.

Last edited by rocky mtn bill; 09/30/18 11:18 AM.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

A week, two weeks, a month, three months, the Democraps will still find fault on whomever is nominated by President Trump. Like it was stated, they do not care anything about her, they are just looking to stall the process.

Bill, and as far as Dr. Ford's 54 sexual partners from high school to college, if you think that is sinking low, what are the Demacraps doing? If that article is true than it should be brought out. Is she any different than anyone else?

I guarantee that after the FBI investigation, and if nothing is found, they will still stall the proceedings.

David

Sidelock
Sidelock

STFU Bill, you whinny pussy. Youre as vile as they come. Problem is, with social retards, like yourself, you dont have the ability to just shut up. Youll run your mouth and then get your ass handed to you over and over again and then wonder why nobody likes you. Its ok for you to be vile, but when someone fights fire with Fire, you and your ilk love to cry foul. Oh the humanity!!
I just had a great conversation with a group of people that thought Francisco Franco was the worst of the worst....comparisons to even Hitler. What they didnt want to discuss was what led Franco and his side to do what they did during the White Terror. It was in fact the atrocities that happened during the red terror that caused that violent reaction. Obviously whats good for the goose isnt good for the gander. Now the fake historians and apologist want to rewrite history, usually to make their side seems like angels. In Spanish schools they dont even talk about the red terror, its forbidden, but they can talk, teach and discuss the white terror to their communist hearts content.

Sidelock
Sidelock

LeFusil, The brilliance of your reply dazzles me, especially the mountain of evidence you support your opinions with. David, if there were any truth whatsoever in the 54 story, believe me it would have come out in the hearing and it would have destroyed any of Ford's credibility. Some of you need a course in basic logic. To call someone names is no refutation of what he says. If you can support any of your claims, it would make others have to consider them carefully.PS: Who wants to pick sides in a dispute between fascists and communists?

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

The best response to lies is a clear exposition of the truth, as Kavanaugh did last week. We shouldn't sink in the filth with the Democrats, and ridiculous stuff like this doesn't help
https://www.weeklystandard.com/holmes-ly...-fords-attorney
https://www.weeklystandard.com/holmes-ly...nd-bill-clinton

There is NO way Ford's lawyers will allow access to her medical records, which I believe would be quite revealing. But the same sort of character assassination directed toward Ford, divorced from documented facts, is wrong.

Frightening quotes from Friedrich Nietzsche, who died insane from tertiary syphilis (fact)

"There are no facts, only interpretations."

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster."

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Billy is predictably indignant about the stories about Christine Blasey-Ford's promiscuity. But for some strange reason, he is silent about the link his Liberal left pal nca225 posted about Kavanaugh's accuser who claimed that she witnessed him and his friend drugging girls and prepping them for gang rapes at around 10 parties, until she was finally raped herself.

We already know that Blasey-Ford, by her own admission, was attending unchaperoned parties as a 15 year old, where alcohol was being consumed.

Talk about someone needing a course in basic logic!

The longer this drags out, the more baseless claims from lying filthy Democrats like Billy will come out. The latest wild shit is warnings that Brett Kavanaugh should never be allowed to be alone with children.

And I hope everyone noticed how skillfully Billy ran from his admission that he still thinks Clarence Thomas sexually abused Anita Hill... in spite of one of his precious FBI Investigations finding zero evidence of her claims.

This is one of Billy's favorite tactics... attempting to change the subject. Others are pretending that he didn't see someone point out that he got caught in another lie, or to simply put his tail between his legs and run away from the thread until things are mostly forgotten. But I don't forget his many lies, or his support for anti-gun Democrats, and he hates that I keep rubbing his nose in his piles of shit.

I want to agree with the last line in Drew's post above. It would be nice if we could have bipartisan compromise as when Republicans crossed the aisle and supported a couple of Obama's SCOTUS nominees... even though it was apparent they lied during confirmation hearings about support for the 2nd Amendment! But the Republicans have, for so long, been dealing with so much sleaze and dishonesty from Liberal Democrats who see outright lies and character assassination as justifiable, that it is past time to take off the gloves and hit them in the nuts. They are being accused of killing the elderly, starving children, throwing Grandma over the cliff, being out to steal Social Security, racism, misogyny, and every other sin imaginable. And now Conservatives and Republicans are being accused of turning a blind eye to serial sexual abuse of defenseless women. I don't want to see Republicans act like them, but I am tired of them allowing Democrats to get away with it.

When you confront Libtards with facts about the sexual abuse practiced by prominent Democrats, or their dishonesty, or the Democrat votes against civil rights or women's voting rights, or little things like Democrat Ku Klux Klan members, raising taxes, reverse discrimination, infringements on the 2nd Amendment, etc., they are able to hypocritically ignore and excuse all of it. And what did Billy, pmag, TomC, SKB, or nca225 have to say about Kavanaugh accuser Democrat Sen. Richard Blumenthal, and his lies about serving in Vietnam? Nothing... we hear crickets chirping.... silence....

Liberal Democrats like Billy have no shame.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Lindsey Graham has called for an investigate into who leaked Ford's identity and letter to the Washington Post, and can likely make it happen. This should get good. An "inconvenient truth" indeed.

And Blumenthal's public outing of Kavanaugh's friend was disgusting and despicable
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...book-entry.html

Won't even deny where the leak came from, which BTW Feinstein did before the committee (but maybe not under oath)
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/...-kavanaugh.html

Sidelock
Sidelock

A clear exposition of the truth? Read the editorial columns in the major papers. Kavanaugh's testimony has numerous holes in it. You can read about them for yourself if the truth interests you. If the FBI gives him an OK, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. His performance was not persuasive .

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Bill: that would require seeking the truth somewhere other than Avenatti, HuffPost, or even Dr Ford's hippocampus

Sidelock
Sidelock

Drew, just so you know I never read HP or watch MSNBC. I do read other liberal sources and some traditionally conservative ones. Though I'm pegged here as a libtard, my political orientation varies with the issue. I'm liberal when that seems the best approach. I use these terms in their ordinary, not partisan, sense. I'm frankly shocked that you of all people here would presume to know what I read and where my opinions come from. Where does the notion come from that anyone who disagrees with you must be incapable of thinking for himself?

Bill Ferguson
Page 22 of 52 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 51 52

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.