April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (Mark II, Kolar Dickson, Der Ami, 1 invisible), 950 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,467
Posts545,110
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Of all the single shot actions that have been reproduced, I wish someone would take on the Holland Woodward. It doesn't look any harder to do than the Fraser or Farquharson. Steve Earle, get on it.

Bill Ferguson
keith #525171 10/05/18 08:47 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
I'm no happier than the rest. I didn't post this dispute here.

This statement from Billy says it all about the mentality of a gun guy who supports anti-gunners.

I specifically asked that my thread in the double shotgun forum, soliciting guys to call their Senators to confirm Judge Kavanaugh, should remain free of political discussion. But Billy predictably polluted it with his usual crap and denigrated the pro-gun Conservative Supreme Court nominee, along with President Trump.

Yet he, and several of his apparent Liberal Left pals have a real problem with me moving HIS bullshit to HIS thread.

Must be the same mentality that make Liberals feel entitled to a portion of other people's earnings in order to advance their agenda.

News Flash! ------ Billy's anti-gun bullshit spoils the Double Shotgun forum every bit as much as it spoils the Classic and Custom Rifle forum. So does anyone think the guy who asked for it to be deleted from this thread will make the same request of Billy to delete all of his support for anti-gun Democrats in other forums? Hmmmmm???

If I'm wrong about this, I'd be interested in a rational explanation why.

EDIT: Billy's Liberal Left pal SKB likes to divert and veer away from questions he cannot answer, or simply doesn't like. He has done this same thing to disrupt many otherwise prodcuctive gun rights discussions in the DoubleGun forum. If you stick around and pay attention here, you begin to see some rather disturbing patterns emerge.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

And the grip cap, typical H&H bold scroll, I love it!

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
keith #525178 10/05/18 08:57 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

Yet he, and several of his apparent Liberal Left pals have a real problem with me moving HIS bullshit to HIS thread.

I don't know either of you guys, and I'm not a Liberal or a buddy. But this is still BS.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I guess you didn't understand the question I posed in my last post above. Or perhaps you didn't see it since SKB has been busy trying to bury it.

Sorry if I lumped you in with Billy, Steve, and our other supporters of anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats. But I'd still like to know why the crap they post in the double shotgun forum is acceptable when they dump it in one of my threads. But somehow, they are offended if I put their crap here in their thread???

They had almost a full 24 hours to reply, but all they had was diversion and putting their tails between their legs. No one else had a good answer either.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Bill,
I have not spoken to Steve Earle in some time but I know he had borrowed a #3 H&W action and had plans to build some. That was several years ago and I now see he is planing a rook size Fraser action. I too hope he gets to rolling out a H&W action.
Steve

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

SKB says he doesn't like to contaminate this BBS with political crap. But look at the doctored photo he posted in my thread supporting Judge Brett Kavanaugh. I wonder why he can't be honest with us... or honest about his obvious bias against pro-gun Conservatives?

Originally Posted By: SKB
Let the party begin! I just need to find my red Solo cup.

I guess it's time for Lefty Stevie and Billy to quickly post some pictures of wood or grip caps to bury this post in the past. Well, maybe not Billy, because he hasn't figured out how to post photos yet.

Sidelock
Sidelock

It looks like Billy misplaced another of his anti-Republican political posts in the main double shotgun forum. So I'll do him a favor and put it here so his classic rifle pals can see how committed he is to the Liberal Left Democrat Party that wishes to take away the gun rights of law abiding citizens.

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Pete, if Democrats were remotely as scary as you paint them, they'd be coming for our Social Security, Medicare, and health insurance, but oops, that's the other party.

My hope is that they will appreciate this, and remember how Billy stabs his fellow gun owners in the back with his unvarnished support for anti-gunners. That way, when Billy has a question or seeks out a gun part or something, maybe they will feel differently about helping him. I hope it all works out well.

No need to thank me Billy. I'm sure you meant to post this garbage here instead of polluting the double shotgun forum with your B.S.

Don't worry though. Your Liberal gunsmith pal SKB should be along shortly to post some fluff, in an attempt to push this into the background. It's what he does.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith, I'm not sure where (and I'm not going to dig) you got the idea that Steve is a liberal. I've known him for years and talked politics with him plenty and certainly don't get that impression.
Maybe the fact that he gives a good dose of "don't give a shit" to most areas of the modern politic is what rubs you the wrong way, don't know.

Anyway, allow me to further divert the conversation to the topic of the OP and also agree that the Holland Woodward is a fine rifle.
Here's mine:

Sidelock
Sidelock

Huvius, nice gun. Thanks for sharing.

And since you are curious about my opinion of SKB's political preference, well, that is based entirely upon his many political posts over the years in the double shotgun forum and the old Misfires forum. The vast majority of those posts have been very obviously biased against pro-gun Republicans and Conservatives.

He has also participated in many gun rights discussions, but strangely, he has tried very hard to change the topic with more criticism of pro-gun Republicans or our NRA. He also spends a lot of time posting fluff in an attempt to disrupt the topjc.

My opinions of him are based solely on what he posts here. I have never met him, and I certainly cannot understand why a man who makes his living from working on firearms would behave in that manner. But then again, there are a lot of guys who seriously believe that the anti-gunners will back off if we sacrifice certain classes of firearms that we personally may not be interested in. Both he and rocky mtn bill have posted their negative thoughts about semi-automatics.

I'm still curious why anyone would object to me posting this sort of thing in this forum, but offer no objections when SKB or rocky mtn bill, and other liberals post their denigration of pro-gun Republicans in the double shotgun forum. It's all one website, and they have mucked up plenty of discussions supportive of the 2nd Amendment. In fairness, SKB does post some weak disapproval of Democrats occasionally, but the infrequent nature of that does not support his claim of being an independent moderate, in my opinion. I don't think anyone who examined his posts over the years could think differently.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.