March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (Marc Ret, Lloyd3, Ted Schefelbein, 3 invisible), 349 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,003
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 51 52
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

The importance of a Supreme Court which respects the rights of law abiding U.S. citizens is beyond any debate or argument for gun owners and shooters of any discipline. That certainly includes our rights to own and shoot Double Guns.

I just spent a whole 5 minutes e-mailing both of my U.S. Senators for the second time since the U.S. Supreme Court confirmation process for Judge Brett Kavanaugh began. I urge like minded double gun owners to do the same right now. We must never tolerate the kind of un-witnessed and unsubstantiated accusations which are now being used as the latest Democrat tactic to become the new normal.

I am not at all interested in debating these "bottom of the 9th inning" slanderous and salacious accusations with anyone... especially those who turned a blind eye to much worse from anti-gunners like Bill Clinton or Ted Kennedy. Here is the text of the short messages I sent to my Republican and my Democrat Senators:

Senator _________, the disgusting display by Democrats, and the obvious political smear campaign against Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh are beyond the pale. I feel you should stand against this partisan and slanderous attack, and that you should vote to confirm Judge Kavanaugh, and put an end to this charade. I will be watching your actions and your vote on this important matter. I VOTE IN EVERY ELECTION.

It is very easy to Google "Contact (your state) U.S. Senators) to access a contact page to quickly e-mail your Senator. And make sure to get out and vote for pro-gun candidates in the November mid term elections.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks! I already did and you are so correct in what you said. Let them get away with this and that will be the new normal for all Republican picks for the courts and other positions.

Sidelock
Sidelock

No one except Kavanaugh and his accuser can possibly know who is telling the truth. Democrats didn't invent this accusation. Now there is another one. Wouldn't it make more sense to hear the testimony before concluding who's telling the truth? We have one sexual offender on the court already. We have another sexual predator nominating Kavanaugh. Let's try to get the facts ( not the alternative facts) before we take sides.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

If you're going to contact your senators, it is probably better to send a fax as opposed to an email. Reason being, emails often get deleted without being opened.
That, and be polite, to the point, and keep it to one page.

fiery, dependable, occasionally transcendent
Sidelock
Sidelock

Can't help but wonder about the certainty you have there that these assaults did not happen. Two (possibly three) accusers now and you are certain its just lies. I have to wonder, what if it was one of your kids that the Judge assaulted. Would you be so quick to dismiss it in favor of getting another Lefever?

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Witnesses seem quite difficult to come by. And some of the evidence to which Dr. Ford refers . . . the friend whose name she gave can't remember having been at such a party with Ford, and can't remember having met Kavanaugh. And Ford's therapist's notes have her saying it was 4 boys in the bedroom with her, not 2. Apparently a mistake in the therapists's notes . . . right.

Sidelock
Sidelock

and Professor Ford passed a polygraph too.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Who is the sex offender on the court. Must be that judge that has help preserve the second amendant. Can't be one of the women because if you are so butt ugly you have to pay for sex it not sex.
bill

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
No one except Kavanaugh and his accuser can possibly know who is telling the truth. Democrats didn't invent this accusation. Now there is another one. Wouldn't it make more sense to hear the testimony before concluding who's telling the truth? We have one sexual offender on the court already. We have another sexual predator nominating Kavanaugh. Let's try to get the facts ( not the alternative facts) before we take sides.

Lecturing about "alternative facts" when you start tossing about the terms "sexual offender"and "sexual predator" should tell anyone who reads this thread how little you have to offer in regard to anything that is straight forward and honest.

Sidelock
Sidelock

So, maybe BK exposed, maybe Kennedy killed, maybe Clinton raped, and on and on. Personally, I believe the Clinton murder files. That covers not only a previous President, but a previous presidential candidate and Secretary of State. Did JFK ever tug at a ladies' bathing suit? Who gets a pass? Obviously, the democrats get a pass, every time, no exceptions. What is going on here?

Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 51 52

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.