March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
9 members (lagopus, Marc Ret, Argo44, 3 invisible), 290 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,001
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Old Joe Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

The Vintage Gunner Cup is coming up in 1 month at Hopkins' Game farm in Md and so far no list of venders seems to be available on Vintagers or Hopkins web sites. The shooting will I'm sure be good at Hopkins but many of us also travel to such double gun events to buy or sell, trade with gun venders. 2 of the largest are Steve Barnatt and J. Shacter a.k a. Vintage Doubles and they are the big draw. J Shacter was a no show at the Southern and at Hausmans even tho listed in advertisments for those shoots and while Steve Barnet was at both there are rumours he may not do the Vintagers' this year.

There were posts here in past years by Vintager lead men and I ask if one of them would post here the list of 2018 venders who have commited so those who need make plans and room reservtions can do in plenty of time if double gun shopping is there main reason for going ? Thank you.

-Joe

Sidelock
Sidelock

Jay opened up a storefront in Grand Rapids. Burning the candle at both ends in getting that up and going is what stopped him from attending the Southern and the NE.
He is up and running now, but I cannot say if I know if he will be attending ghe Vintage Cup.

B.Dudley
Sidelock
Sidelock

All being well, myself and Bob Nay of MacNab Fine Firearms will be there. Sorry can't help you with who else.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Steve Barnett has told me he will be at Game Fair in Millbrook New York the week before the Vintagers in Maryland. I dont think youll see him in Maryland.

nid-28
Sidelock
Sidelock

This is a great question. The Lefever Arms Collectors Association finally received an invitation to display. However, I am having a hard time finding anybody to help me man a display. To be honest, if there aren't at least 150 shooters coming through Its hardly worth travelling 10 hours each way and manning a display. If the major vendors like Steve Barnett and Jay Schacter are not going to be there I doubt the turnout will be that large.
Please convince me that the LACA display would be worth the effort.

Great-Great Grandson of D.M. Lefever
www.lefevercollectors.com
Sidelock
Sidelock

Several fall events split the market, not a large pool to draw from. Shooters or vendors wont attend all.

Boats

Sidelock
Sidelock

From my last visits and discussions with Steve Barnett, he is cutting back on these events. Not sure about his immediate schedule.
JR

Be strong, be of good courage.
God bless America, long live the Republic.
Eis Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I know Steve was very disappointed with the event last year and a few other vendors said the same thing. It is not the old "Vintage Cup" !

Sidelock
Sidelock

The Sandanona Game Fair In Millbrook NY is 9/15 & 16 with free entry.

My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income.
- Errol Flynn
Eis Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Recoil Rob
The Sandanona Game Fair In Millbrook NY is 9/15 & 16 with free entry.

There you go......... like I said this is not the Old Vinagers Shoot I wish it was

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.