March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (FlyChamps, Argo44, SKB, Little Creek, 2 invisible), 790 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,010
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Par is like the Holy Averages Card - meaningless. The best score of the day wins and it doesn't make any diff what the little cards or signs say. I suspect that may indicate a difference between players and sportsmen.

Dr.WtS
Mysteries of the Cosmos Unlocked
available by subscription
Sidelock
Sidelock

Lets get down to facts. Soccer is the world's most boring game...this is BAR NONE. Now it certainly could be improved. Give everyone a stick...preferably spiked, and allow one foul play per half per person. Fake crybabies get stomped by every member of the opposing team. That would end that. That is a game I would watch unless the players have those hard to pronounce names...stomp them, too. Those announcers who try to add excitement by screaming long and loud also get stomped.

Make it watchable and less fairy.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Stomp the wanker for fun, too. Chas, you gonna be at the Reno August show?

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Pete -

And I had a fleeting thot that I had missed your insightful comments hahaha It appears that your appreciation of international sport is as limited as your sense of aesthetics. Must make the world a bland place indeed.

I dunno about Reno. Least I wouldn't have to worry about the snow blocked pass. So that's a def maybe. Would be an easier decision if the thing were not half black gun build-your-own crap.

Last edited by Wonko the Sane; 06/30/18 11:11 AM.

Dr.WtS
Sidelock
Sidelock

I must admit to a bit of disgust on the black stuff. But to each their own. The shop I work in is mainly used guns and mainly collector Winchesters and Colts, but I did buy three AR's in the last two weeks while the boss and his son were at the CAS World Championships. His son won the Wildbunch again (1911, '73, Mod 12) for his tenth overall win (he's 25) with his first being at 14 yr old. He doesn't even practice-his reflexes are that phenominal.

Back to AR's. I paid $350 each for them including a Colt and a Stag with lots of extras. It's like cars...the extras you add on are not appreciated by the next owner so no benefit to simply removing them and selling separate. The same for scopes on rifles. We take them off and sell them separately...except Simmons scopes. We remove them and trash can them. After your girl, Hillary, was so rudely cheated out of the presidency (Gee, simply because she was a crook, cheat, felon, drunk, and a lazy, lousy candidate she was due). I guess she was like the other expensive extras...she was removed and trash canned. Sorry for your loss.

Pete

Sidelock
Sidelock

Good to see polo got a mention.
A bunch of us tried to play water polo many years back.
It didn't end well, the horses drowned ! wink

Rust never sleeps !
Sidelock
Sidelock

No mention of Ice Curling.
Karl

Sidelock
Sidelock

Curling is fun and the chicks are hot, hot, hot.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Pete - you may want to check with your doc about some meds. You seem to have some real difficulty maintaining a train of thot on a single subject. Not to mention the apparent delusional fugue.

Or maybe reduce the current meds - whatever works

Dr.WtS
Sidelock
Sidelock

Chuckipoo, those kinds of meds are in grade school vending machines in your Frisco area. I'll have to bow to your more expert knowledge. Maybe that is what helped you elect Gov Moonbeam again for his second set of terms. He drove Cali bankrupt in his first two terms and I suspect has done so again. Still, I guess some voters are getting wise. The new poll says over 50% of Cali citizens want to more out of state. Please, not to Oregon. We have too many already. We also elected a Dim governor for his second set of terms but had the sense to kick him out for being a crook. His replacement (also named Brown) is a big tax lesbo. They replaced a guy who had sex with his kid's 14 yr old babysitter. He was found out after only one term. He replaced an incompetent gal who was kicked out by her fellow Dims. Move to Nevada or Washington. We have had enough.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.