April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (tut, rtw, oskar, Jem Finch, Hugh Lomas, 1 invisible), 1,158 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,445
Posts544,843
Members14,406
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

any o youse guys remember mah story bout mah owl henry, the notorious grouse flushing owl, that i trained to chase grouse out of the pines, so ah could get a shot wid my cut off 16 ga sterlin wurt? ah say notorious, cause henry went rouge on me, headed north towards alasker, an never seen him agin, after dat...

well, there has been dis owl hangin round my house the last couple of night...last night, it was making the usual owl sounds...you know, like...who who..an den, hit say... who who who, who ha who you, who you...yuck yuck yuck...

now tonight, its makin sounds like...ah back, ah back...sara say hi...sara say hi...

fraid to go out side an vestigate...could be henry's ghost? ah mean, hits ah long way to alasker an back...an awl...

watt wood you due, if you were me? wood you go vestigate?

Last edited by ed good; 06/20/18 01:54 AM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

230 am...he still out der, ah hootin an talkin away...

dis reminds me o dat poem by poe, bout dat damn crow...

cept it keep sqawkin: sarasayhi...sarasayhi...

ah sceared...watt to do?

Last edited by ed good; 06/20/18 02:18 AM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I do remember the story of your grouse flushing owl Ed. You told us his name was Bennie, not Henry.

It appears that you are too stupid to keep your stories straight. This is sounding a lot like your buddy Jagermeister's bullshit stories about guns he claimed to own, but really didn't.

If you really do hear an owl calling to you, I'd suggest that you go out and have a long talk with him. You would undoubtedly learn something from an owl since an owl has a much larger cranial capacity than you. And please stop talking like an illiterate negro sharecropper.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

keet, yeah yeah, now ah members bout bennie...ah shot his ass fur goin out at night an catchin an killin grouse on his own...little bastard would kill erm an jest eat da heads, an leave da rest o da bird on da ground...now mebbee bennie had ah thang wid da aints, but dont wanna no bout dat...ah hated to do hit, but cant abide wastin birds...no watt ah mean...an ah certainly did not take no pleasure in killin bennie...well mebbee jest ah little...ah mean, he was a ferice little bugger...when he was hot on the tail of ah grouse, his normally yaller eyes would glow like red hot coals at night...kinda reminded me of how ah shotgun receiver looks after hit was heated red hot wid da torch, no watt ah mean...

anyway, henry was bennies cuzin, from savannah, twist removed, an kin to da wilkes, don ja know...

Last edited by ed good; 06/20/18 07:08 PM.

ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

least ways ah hope henry is a was an not an is...

dont know watt dat was out der last night, but hit were scary...

sleepin wid mah pump gon tonight...

ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

an by the way keet, souns like you got sum thin agin share croppen...fellers ah no up here dat do share crop are fine gentlemen...even if de do talk funny...

Last edited by ed good; 06/20/18 07:09 PM.

ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

sun is going down...

storm is brewing, which mean birds of prey will be hunkered down...

never the less, i are afeared...

pump gon is ready...

Last edited by ed good; 06/20/18 07:05 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Will someone please remind me of how to ignore this moron.

Perry M. Kissam
NRA Patron Life Member
Sidelock
Sidelock

Disregard. Got it.

Perry M. Kissam
NRA Patron Life Member
ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

envy an jealousy are terrible burdens...but not as bad as guilt an fear...

stormed awl night...no ghostly visitors...thank goodness...

Last edited by ed good; 06/21/18 08:10 AM.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.