May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
8 members (buckstix, SKB, 4 invisible), 230 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,493
Posts545,328
Members14,410
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Sidelock
Sidelock

Morning drinking is a pleasant experience, but it does little for the gun auction business.

ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

skb: please refer to post above...not seeking input re this gun in par tic ular...am looking for input re evidence that parker factory did in fact, install plain steel butt plates on vh grade guns...

Last edited by ed good; 06/20/18 01:36 PM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Here is some imput on VH Parkers with factory steel buttplates...

They likely didnt make any. Period.

Now... unless you are going to post photos for review, any further discussion on the topic is pointless.

B.Dudley
ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

eightbore, your post reminds me of one of my neighbors in the 50's...she was an elderly lady, who had to have her medicine in the morning to wake up and the same medicine in the evening to go to sleep...my mom would send me to the local store to replenish her supply frequently...remember the bottle label had GIN printed on it...as i recall she died at 88, because she went to spend the night with her granddaughter and fell and broke her hip. she never came home from the hospital...there are lessons here, i guess...

i suspect your plug re my items for sale as seller ed1 on gunbroker.com, was not intentional, but i thank you again for your assistance...whatever your motives...

ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

well, dudley thank you for your opinion...photos here will not help answer my question...if no one comes forward, then guess new owner can spring for the parker collectors letter, re this particular gun...

the fact that the butt stock at heal and toe are extra wide to accommodate the steel plate, that is good enough for me...

and, pitchers will be up on gunbroker listing in a few days...

Sidelock
Sidelock

pictures won't help... what???

You are sooooo full of it.

B.Dudley
Sidelock
Sidelock

Here's a picture of the Czar's Parker Ed. It took about a whole minute to find it, save it, and then post it here.

I figured it would be a good idea to post it before your buddy Jagermeister claims he owns it, as he did with several guns he merely had on Layaway and never actually bought. If BrentD can post pictures here, surely you can do it.

Now that you know your VH Parker with the steel buttplate is most likely not original, I can hardly wait to read your description when you attempt to sell it. But instead of selling it, you should consider giving it to Jagermeister so he can actually finally own at least one lousy double shotgun.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

dudley: are you really so dense? or are you just looking to make trouble?...once again i do not wish confirmation here that the butt plate on a particular gun is or is not factory original...

what i am asking here is this: does anyone here have evidence that parker ever installed plain steel butt plates on vh guns...

simple answers are yes or no...

and, if yes, then some details would be appreciated...

Last edited by ed good; 06/20/18 08:17 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Here's a picture of the Czar's Parker Ed. It took about a whole minute to find it, save it, and then post it here.

I figured it would be a good idea to post it before your buddy Jagermeister claims he owns it, as he did with several guns he merely had on Layaway and never actually bought. If BrentD can post pictures here, surely you can do it.

Now that you know your VH Parker with the steel buttplate is most likely not original, I can hardly wait to read your description when you attempt to sell it. But instead of selling it, you should consider giving it to Jagermeister so he can actually finally own at least one lousy double shotgun.

I do own one very good SxS shotgun. There is one American SxS I would like to own, but very few were made long time ago so finding one is almost impossible.

ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

tell us about it jager...

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.