April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (bushveld, SKB, GETTEMANS, Hugh Lomas, 2 invisible), 431 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,444
Posts544,808
Members14,406
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Sidelock
Sidelock

The purpose of wealth is to make ones job easier. There is no shame to admit one spent money on Photo Bucket. Thankfully my dear friend Keith said just about any picture can be lifted off the net and presented as ones own therefore I no longer have to post pictures here.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Argo44
Went back to look at a 2010 line on Reilly. This is what you get. Yep...that's a fine fine company alright.
http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=186566

Do we know if Jolly Bill moved or removed his pics from Photobucket? If they were moved or removed they wouldn't show up in the linked thread.

Wild Skies
Since 1951
Sidelock
Sidelock

Appears on bended knee they have new offers?

http://photobucket.com/beginner-plan/?postlogin=true

https://support.photobucket.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004314254-Welcome-to-the-New-Photobucket-

"Photobucket has new management, and we are liberating your images!

As of today, your hosted images are live.

Photobucket has a new management team that wants to do the right thing. We are committed to earning back your trust and offering comprehensive and flexible image storage and hosting options for our customers. We’ve taken your feedback and made some changes to our pricing model that allows us to offer competitively priced plans that fit the needs of all of our customers.

Today, our current customers’ hosted images have been restored and Photobucket is introducing a new pricing plan that is built around everyone’s needs.

For a limited time, we are offering a new, competitive subscription package that includes ad-free storage and 3rd party image hosting for just $1.99 per month, or $19.99 per year - which is 95 percent less than the previous pricing model. A free subscription option will still be available to customers who do not require 3rd party image hosting.

In an effort to improve our customers’ experience, we’ve also moved away from an advertising-based model and have eliminated a portion of ads from the site.

Photobucket pioneered the image sharing and hosting market 15 years ago, and our new management team is committed to returning Photobucket to the premier imaging service people had come to know and trust.

There are more positive changes on the way, but for now we are excited to share this new compelling subscription option, as a testament to our dedication to you, our valued customers."

Cheers,

Raimey
rse

Sidelock
Sidelock

About 6 months before this kerfuffle with PB started, I signed up for $1.99 a month to eliminate the ads. So through this whole time, I've had no difficulty with my images and no ads.

Glad to see they have returned to their senses. Sounds like they needed to clean house, and they have.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Many businesses make mistakes, and some pay for them with blood.............marketshare. Some realize their mistake and do what they can to correct it..............then move ahead. They are smart. They may never recoup all their lost market share, but that doesn't mean they will go bankrupt either.

I might pay them $1.99/mo. to be rid of the ads, though the ads have never kept me from posting pics, just slowed it down a bit. Or, I may just keep going like I always have.

SRH

Last edited by Stan; 05/22/18 08:11 PM.

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

How many mistakes were bigger than when Coke changed their flavor to become more Pepsi like? Then they came back with classic coke. They should have called it we F-up and fired that stupid CEO. Took them ten years to live that down.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I personally don't think there was any change in management at all, just a change in perception / policy. Haven't looked @ their employee list before & after though......

Cheers,

Raimey
rse

Sidelock
Sidelock

Hmmm....I'm still pretty bitter about it all. At least a number of archives will be restored.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Wild Skies
Originally Posted By: Argo44
Went back to look at a 2010 line on Reilly. This is what you get. Yep...that's a fine fine company alright.
http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=186566

Do we know if Jolly Bill moved or removed his pics from Photobucket? If they were moved or removed they wouldn't show up in the linked thread.

Wild Skies,

Nope, I have not removed any pictures from PhotoBucket.

I still have those Reilly pictures in my PC file if anyone would like them posted again via imgur.com.

Jolly

Last edited by Jolly Bill; 05/22/18 11:09 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

JB....I'd like to see them...is is possible to repost them on the Reilly line?

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.