March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (SKB), 876 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,015
Members14,391
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Sidelock
Sidelock

Bill Murphy didn't say he had difficulty posting photos. That was rocky mtn bill.

Actually, posting photos here is very simple. A child could do it. I've lost count of the number of times people have posted easy to follow instructions utilizing several images hosting services.

One thing that I think reduces or inhibits participation is when a certain gunsmith uses this forum as a source of free advertising for his stock making classes. The For Sale Forum would be a more appropriate place for such off-topic stuff unless one is trying to avoid paying Dave Weber for selling goods or services on his site. Just my opinion.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

No, Keith, you are the number one reason for reduced participation. You win in a walk.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
Sidelock

Wouldn't it be nice for you if I wasn't here Brent? Then you could post your links to junk science that supports lead ammunition bans without any questions or challenges.

Your reply sounds like more of your sour grapes. Grow up.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

There is very much a place here for single shots of the era, in addition to bolt guns. Three of my John Oberlies built rifles are outrageous Winchester Highwalls, one is a Model 61 Winchester, and one is a George Ulrich engraved Pigeon Grade Model 12. The other ten are bolt guns of various styles, no two alike. I will try to get some pictures of them because I am through adding to my collection.

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

I will post some photos soon of a Daniel Fraser take down 98 Mauser.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: BrentD
No, Keith, you are the number one reason for reduced participation. You win in a walk.

^^^^ This.

Also, there needs to be a more welcoming attitude amongst participants... the level of knowledge here could be intimidating to some.

C Man
Life is short
Quit your job.
Turn off the TV.
Go outside and play.
Sidelock
Sidelock

keith is a pariah to this board and now he is going to try to ruin this side that we have kept relatively poison free.
I have had him (and others) on my ignore list for a long time and I suggest others try this and simply don't even look at his posts. They are all vitriol and I've had enough of that in my life for my whole life.
If he persists, I'm going to ask Dave to at the least ban him from this sub-forum. Dave is actively killing this board by not dealing with him and a few others.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Agreed

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
Sidelock

Steven's postings to promote his gunsmithing classes are an effort to preserve the skills that made this site possible. With each passing day we lose people with skills and knowledge that will never be recovered. By all means let us promote the creation of the things that this site exists to discuss and explore.

Last edited by rocky mtn bill; 05/08/18 05:23 PM.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

I must confess to always having to relearn photo posting methods. Several members have 'splained it to me using different programs, but I always forget by the next time I have something interesting enough to show. People even older than myself say me it gets worse....

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.