May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
6 members (Marks_21, Stanton Hillis, Jimmy W, Jusanothajoe, 2 invisible), 357 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,525
Posts545,829
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sidelock
Sidelock

Mr. Trump, good or bad, was elected to prevent the Clinton Crime Family from getting deeper into the political scene. I have never been so frightened of anyone in politics as I was of the Clintons and their uninformed followers.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Eightbore, If you took your head out that dark space and made an open-minded inquiry, you'd see that however unappealing the Clintons may be they're preferable to our moron-in-chief. I wouldn't support Hillary if I didn't see that she was, by experience and education, qualified to hold office. Trump is only qualified to lead a Mafia operation. Consider "Trump University". Ponder Stormy Daniels. A man who made a fortune preying on the gullible may not belong in jail, but he certainly does not belong in the White House.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

But, he is there, bill. Because the people, including me, demanded it. Get over it.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
....I wouldn't support Hillary if I didn't see that she was, by experience and education, qualified to hold office....

Boy Bill, you aren't an over friendly fellow when you discuss things that could be important to others. Neat trick though, give hill some vague, generic qualification and then move on to personal hate attacks. How about policy? What did hill lie about claiming she would do for the country that got the tingle running up your leg?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Craig, I can't give a candidate qualifications. She either has them or she doesn't. Voting for Trump or supporting his incoherent bungling doesn't give him any qualifications either. I believe the world is in a profound mess so that even the best leaders might not be able to make much difference. But someone who admires Putin and Duerte is only going to make things worse.If you get your "news" and opinions from Fox and Rush, you're being led by people whose only motive is the growth of their own power. Try breathing some air outside your bubble.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Let's see, under Obama we had the slowest ever recovery from a recession, millions of illegal aliens were permitted to pour over the border to take jobs and suppress stagnant wages, and instead of racial harmony, we saw a resurgence of rioting and looting. ObamaCare brought massive cost increases to our health care system and left millions without coverage. North Korea and Iran stepped up production of nuclear arsenals and ICBM delivery systems. The entire Middle East was a mess and ISIS was hacking heads and bringing Jihad to our shores.

Meanwhile, CNN, MSNBC, and rocky mtn bill were totally were totally unconcerned with Obama's homosexual and drug abusing past. Scandals such as Fast and Furious, the Clinton email server, Loretta and Bill meeting on the tarmac during a so-called investigation, IRS targeting Conservatives, DNC screwing Bernie, Clinton colluding with Russia on Uranium One, etc., etc. are totally ignored.

Contrast that with what Trump has accomplished in less than one-quarter of the time on the economy, the stock market, tax reductions, foreign trade deals, jobs, the utter decimation of ISIS, scaring North Korea into negotiations, putting a pro-2nd amendment judge on the SCOTUS, and much more.

And he has done all of this while under relentless fake news attacks and unfounded Russia probes and a concern with womanizing far beyond anything that we had with the serial rapist Bill Clinton who was staining blue dresses and soaking cigars right in the Oval Office while being paid by taxpayers.

But none of this is surprising coming from a Libtard and FUDD who is too dumb to understand that the politicians he supports have absolutely zero respect for our gun rights. I don't want to mention any names... like rocky mtn bill.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith gives a good summary of the conservaturd narrative. It's all he knows. I supppose he's thrilled with the stellar accomplishments of Ryan Zinke, Scott Pruitt, and Ben Carson-- "all the best people". By the way, Keith, you really should get a checkup; you tend to repeat yourself.Do you happen to have an opinion about Jagermeister?

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yes Billy... yes I do.

As foolish and dishonest as Jagermeister has demonstrated himself to be, he is nothing compared to you. Jagermeister pretends that he voted for Trump after months of criticizing him prior to the election. You are still dumb enough to think that Obama was a good president, and you cannot honestly deny even one of his failures, deficiencies, or gross malfeasance. Who but Obama could double the national debt in 8 years while simultaneously degrading the military?

But predictably Billy, you do your typical Libtard dance and attempt to change the subject to some rather trivial matters concerning Trump appointees. Jagermeister also has a lot more staying power than you. You will put your head back into your rectum and fade away again after making a complete ass of yourself for a day or two, while he keeps coming back for more, even after virtually everyone knows he is nothing but a tire-kicker and internet fake. He must take better blood pressure drugs than you.

Also, I'll bet Jagermeister knows that a pin is another term for a gun screw... unlike you Billy. I got a kick out of that lie you told in the gunsmithing forum about not being able to find a pin under the top lever because it was hiding under your thumb. Really! We've seen your thumbs Billy. They're even smaller and skinnier than Trump's.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
....If you get your "news" and opinions from Fox and Rush, you're being led by people whose only motive is the growth of their own power. Try breathing some air outside your bubble.

I look in your bubble Bill, do you recognize that it's a bubble?

Let's start with old reruns. You remember barry on msnbc, among others in you bubble, leaning over to the russian pres on an open mic, saying tell putin he'll be more flexible after the elections. What did barak do, oversee and try to conceal the entire russian election soap opera? Do you like donlemon over at cnn, you remember, the 'news anchor' that said we weigh how much we criticize husein because he's black? What do you figure, were you getting 'news' or opinions that you felt like hearing?

So you're a reader? We just find out last month that the previous nytimes chief editor during the barry years kept a small plastic obama comfort doll with her at all times. Did you feel comfortable with barry or did others tell you what you were supposed to feel? You remember, like 'news experts' telling you how to votes based on getting their kind of tingle up your leg?

Stand back just a bit, you'll see your bubbles are toxic ooze. Typical huh Bill, you get to roll around in and enjoy it, while you lecture others about bad talking points that you don't know why you parrot.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
Bill, a snowflake is when you take an all American, red, white and blue blue boy and run him through our education system. He comes out the other end pissing and moaning about how he thinks he's girl and might break a nail.

Craig, I hope you're not applying that remark to our all-American young men and women who sign on the dotted line for our ALL VOLUNTEER military--knowing very well that they might end up somewhere nasty people will try their best to kill them. If our education system were uniformly as you describe it, Uncle Sam would be forced to send out those little "Greetings!" letters that some folks here who were drafted into the military will recall having received. Instead, we still have enough qualified young men and women who volunteer to meet the needs of our armed forces, both active and reserve.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.