April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
10 members (Karl Graebner, David Williamson, dearmer, Kolar Dickson, 2 invisible), 236 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,463
Posts545,034
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Sidelock
Sidelock

Don't write anything on the net you would not write to your loved one in a personal letter and you will be ok. There is little or no privacy on the net.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
Don't write anything on the net you would not write to your loved one in a personal letter and you will be ok. There is little or no privacy on the net.

I agree with this. If Google wants to tell the world I smoke and drink mid shelf booze what do I care. I do however put a small piece of tape over any cameras on my iPhone. They dont need to see me lampin in my boxers.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Keep in mind when the "Promise" was made to Abraham that "Through Thy Seed Shall All Nations of the Earth be Blessed", this promised was stated to come through his son Isaac, no
such promise was ever made through Ishmael, so Mohammad was trying to justify a "Tangent" to the "Word Of God" . This promise was fulfilled through the coming of the Lord & Savior, Jesus, The Son of God. Israel "Blew It" when they had him nailed to a Roman Cross. Only those who believed on & accepted the commandments of Jesus received benefit of the blessings, but then they were no longer Israelites but Christians.

You will of course not stand in Judgement on my word, but on the Word of God, which is Truth.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yes we heard it many times that all Muslim are peaceful prosperous people, until they're not.

Until the Muslim community starts to turn in their own they will not gain anyone's complete trust.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Britain has had massive muslim immigration over the years. They settle an area, usually the north of england cities such as leeds or bradford, also manchester, and simply do not integrate. A report by the uk government a few years back into the subject, discovered that there are people who had come to the uk back in the 1970's, usually women, who have have not one word of english. They have disdain for the rights of women, non muslims, gay people etc.

Some of the apologists, usually the lefties, say that is because of lack of education. However two muslims were caught planning a terrorist attack recently were both qualified chemists and by extention had doctorates. So that sort of scotches that theory.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Truth is they are all terrorists in waiting and they do it in the name of their savior....

Until the cult is buried in the sands of the Shara for good their terrorists acts will continue.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: L. Brown
Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Oh great sick in the head Muslim defender....

All Muslims are terrorists in waiting.

Very very few have assimilated into our society...most have created their own non American society.

Larry I do feel sorry for someone that would expose their own flesh and blood to these infidel people.

Well Joe . . . my own "flesh and blood" (daughter) was raised by a couple of those people. I cannot imagine better care for her. But then that's only actual experience, vs paranoia.

All the while they were probably tapping you for US intelligence....

Because as you've shown the world yOu aint't the brightest bulb in the closet.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
....if you know about it, Craig . . . instead of talking about it on a BB, do your duty as a citizen and report it to the FBI....

Now there's a thought and a half. In fun or seriously, is it safe to assume that you clear all you talk about on the bb's with the proper authorities? I think I'll wait for it to clear too, but I'm pretty sure the smoke is about breaking law, and not just a generic rundown of what to skirt around. We'll see.

Well Craig . . . you said it's breaking the law. Based on what evidence? Federal employees are permitted to participate in politics. Either party. If they're planning some sort of covert action to interfere in an election . . . well then, since they're not Russians but American citizens, that would certainly seem to make them subject to prosecution. But like I said, since the evil Comey is no longer running the Bureau and it's now Trump-appointed Christopher Wray, shouldn't we have more confidence that the FBI will look into any anti-Trump (or, for that matter, anti-Hillary) skullduggery that took place during the election?

Meanwhile, the House Intel Committee has so far refused to show their famous memo on FBI sins to the FBI. Since all that stuff happened before Wray took over, wouldn't the proper approach be to share the memo and supporting evidence with the man Trump appointed to run the place so he can do whatever housecleaning is necessary? Seems a good idea to me . . . unless the only purpose of the memo is to score political points. And we have WAY too much of that going on. From BOTH sides.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Oh great sick in the head Muslim defender....

All Muslims are terrorists in waiting.

Very very few have assimilated into our society...most have created their own non American society.

Larry I do feel sorry for someone that would expose their own flesh and blood to these infidel people.

Well Joe . . . my own "flesh and blood" (daughter) was raised by a couple of those people. I cannot imagine better care for her. But then that's only actual experience, vs paranoia.

Ah yes . . . my illiterate maid was a spy and read all the classified documents I regularly took home and reported to . . . whom? The Russians? We did quite a bit of work WITH the Moroccan govt . . .which makes sense, because the best way to keep Americans safe in a foreign country is if the local authorities provide the protection. Benghazi is an excellent example of what happens when you don't get any assistance from local authorities. And if you don't and if there's a terrorist threat, then doing anything other than hunkering down in the embassy and relying on the Marine guards to keep you safe means taking a pretty big risk.

Funny story about the maid. One day, my wife stayed home from her job in the embassy. Either she was sick or maybe our daughter was. Anyhow, we had a kerosene stove for heat and regularly received fuel deliveries. The kerosene man showed up that day. Fatima brings the bill to my wife to sign. (The embassy paid for it.) As she signs, a thought occurs to her: "Fatima, who signs the bill when I'm not here?" she asks. "I do, madame," replies the maid. "But Fatima," says my wife, "you can't write!" "That's OK, madame," replies Fatima. "The kerosene man can't read!"

Joe, compared to you, a snuffed out candle sheds a whole lot of light.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Truer words were never spoken jOe! That was a bottom of the ninth inning, seventh game of the World Series, game winning Grand Slam Home Run.

But all the evidence in the world... all the factual data proving that large numbers of these Muslims support jihad, do not assimilate, and feel no remorse or guilt about taking welfare benefits or property from the Infidels mean nothing to committed Libtards like Larry Clown and his older brother King.

The best and most accurate I.Q. Test we can give here is to see which so-called Gun Guys actually support and vote for the Liberal Left Democrat politicians who work tirelessly to restrict guns, ammunition, and hunting. It's tragic that anyone that stupid is even allowed to vote.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.