April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (ChiefC, MattH, Lloyd3, Drew Hause, Ian Forrester, 1 invisible), 649 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,444
Posts544,814
Members14,406
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
Sidelock
Sidelock

Based on history of their country the French are getting what they deserve. What would the world say if Native Americans and African Americans rose up and caused problems here. Let us remember that this country arouse not only from dedication and hard work of European Americans but also through shameless exploitation of American Indian and slave labor from Africa. Many if not most sensible EU citizens would say we got what we earned. It's obvious we will not agree on points made here, therefore, it maybe good time to move on. There plenty of more interesting topics for discussion.

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
It's obvious we will not agree on points made here, therefore, it maybe good time to move on.

Oh please, JM. Act on your impulse! Move on! Go infect some other forum and leave us alone.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Leave Jag alone, c-back. I like to see what kind a crazy stuff he is going to say.

Jag. I think you meant aboriginals. Im a Native American. Born in Detroit, Michigan.

I did scan the church today for nuns and spotted a couple. They looked docile enough with their Rosaries and habits but sat on the other side just to be safe. Put the wife between us for added security. She asked why we were sitting where we were so I told her about Larry. Her reply to me is not suitable for this forum let alone church. I said an extra prayer for her.

The French will save us with their Force Frappe. How delicious coffee is going to help I dont know, but Canadian Brown says it will.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I go to 7:30AM service each Sunday because that is when one of local police department officers in uniform comes. I fee that is he feels safe I should also feel safe. I remember a case in Russia where assassin hired to kill Russian business man. The only place he went w/o armed guards was to church. The assassin stood behind ready for fire fatal shot, but he didn't because he realized he was in House of God. Killing in place of worship is forbidden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
I go to 7:30AM service each Sunday because that is when one of local police department officers in uniform comes. I fee that is he feels safe I should also feel safe. I remember a case in Russia where assassin hired to kill Russian business man. The only place he went w/o armed guards was to church. The assassin stood behind ready for fire fatal shot, but he didn't because he realized he was in House of God. Killing in place of worship is forbidden.

Stepped in it there, Jag. Last sentence. Wait till keith gets back from church.

Sidelock
Sidelock

That's how they got Hymie Weiss, knowing that the only time he left his guard down was after church on Sunday.

The Capone gang allegedly brought in Vern Miller but he refused and they went with Jack McGurn. Al Capone wasn't the only gangster afraid of Hymie Weiss.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Keep in mind, lonesome, that Christians, Jews and Muslims are monotheistic One God brothers of the Abrahamic religions. Each has much to answer for their brutal defence against those who take up arms against God---right up to the present. Singling out Muslims, in terms of what we did and they did, is silly.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
....Singling out Muslims, in terms of what we did and they did, is silly.

He he he, stick it Jm and bring up relevance. Oops, he's watching, thank you for your decorum. Does it become unsilly if the terms are changed to 'what we do and they do'?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Keep in mind, lonesome, that Christians, Jews and Muslims are monotheistic One God brothers of the Abrahamic religions. Each has much to answer for their brutal defence against those who take up arms against God---right up to the present. Singling out Muslims, in terms of what we did and they did, is silly.

Preaching to the choir, King.

Originally Posted By: treblig1958
That's how they got Hymie Weiss, knowing that the only time he left his guard down was after church on Sunday.

The Capone gang allegedly brought in Vern Miller but he refused and they went with Jack McGurn. Al Capone wasn't the only gangster afraid of Hymie Weiss.

Hymie Weiss. Got the trifecta. Italian, Irish, and Polish. Im doomed.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Argo,
The French (and most other Europeans) have been far more concerned about their privacy than the American people, for whatever reason.
Therefore data collected from individuals has to be disclosed to said individuals.
This started in the early 90's IIRC, well before the Internet.
The Internet as you know has made things exponentially worse.
Google's raison d'etre is to collect as much information as possible about YOU as they can. This is creepy to say the least.
Wouldn't you be interested in knowing what they know about you?
We like Google because they do not charge us for an amazing service, but they make their money (and gobs of it) by selling your information and your meta-information to anyone who wants to buy it.
This model is clashing with the existing French privacy laws, hence the notice.
We are soon reaching a point where privacy is a complete illusion, as all the providers collect data about you. They know what you buy, what you like, who you like, who you don't like, they infer how you vote, etc.
Aren't you worried about this? I am.
Who knows how that could be used?

If the information is wrong (as could happen with homonyms and other identity theft issues), there is no practical way to fix things.

Today I am not making any changes to my way of doing things, but this might change.

Best regards,
WC-

Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.