March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (eightbore, SKB, steve voss, Lawrence Kotchek, battle, Perry M. Kissam), 336 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,000
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: L. Brown
Originally Posted By: craigd
....It wouldn't be a stretch to argue that the face of 'the model' for enabling European terrorism is the no go zone. I decided not to quote it, but it really did strike me as odd that you feel it's not necessarily 'muslim radicals'. Yet, in the following sentence, there are already radical imams present and they are in fact radicalizing more muslims.

Goes back to a lack of assimilation. Doesn't make much difference whether it's "the projects" in Chicago or some urban areas in various European countries....

....Also interesting to note that Morocco has minimal issues with terrorism. So it's not exactly like the disease is grown there and then exported.

And thus, the philosophizing in circles. Does it really take much imagination to figure out what sort of assimilation vacuum would form if the mayor chicago were entitled to be queen of morroco? Meat-n-salad don't mix in a progressive blender. You see, the host country is still the salad, and the trimmings can be selected and used to compliment.

Sidelock
Sidelock

jOe, our ex-intelligence analyst Larry Clown apparently hasn't heard the news yet about the series of Muslim suicide bombings in 2003 in Casablanca, or the series of Muslim suicide bombings in Casablanca in April and May of 2007. In my opinion, poor Larry Clown is either woefully uninformed, just plain dumb, or too dishonest to tell you about the nationality of the Islamic terrorist who was responsible for the 2017 Barcelona, Spain terrorist attack. He was Moroccan-born Younes Abouyaaqoub.

Then there was the April 2011 suicide attack that blew apart a well-known tourist cafe in the Moroccan city of Marrakech killing at least 15 people, including 11 tourists, and injuring at least 20 more.

Real intelligence analysts who actually exhibit some intelligence and who apparently aren't so committed to concealing the threat of Islamic terror in Morocco say it is very likely that there will be more attacks in Morocco. A quick search can provide you with multiple instances of other attacks in Morocco, and attacks that were thwarted before the Islamists could kill again. It is well known that there are active ISIS and Al Qaeda cells operating in Morocco.

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
shocked We need help from Muslim population to help us cope with extremest movements and individuals associated with them.

This comment from Jagermeister is about as stupid as saying we need guys like Ed Good, King Brown, rocky mtn bill, or our other FUDD's to help us in our fight against anti-gunners. These guys aren't part of the problem... they are the problem. You might as well bring a colony of termites into your wood framed house.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

In nearly every country in Europe, people have become disillusioned with the constant influx of muslims. There was the constant terror attack, be it by way of knife attacks, gun attacks, explosives as in Manchester, or by way of someone hiring/stealing a van or lorry and driving its into a crowd.

This has seen the very scary rise in the far right, most notably in German for the first time in 70 years with the AFD becoming the third largest party there.

Mamma Merkel decided she was going to be mother to all the waifs and strays of asia/africa, she said "come to Germany", and when they did, over one million of them, she expected to be able to allot every country in the EU a portion of them. Some countries such Poland, told her very firmly NO.

My only interaction with a muslim, was when at a factory i was working in as a machinist, a muslim guy who was employed as a floor sweeper/labourer, was caught stealing some very expensive micrometers, verniers, cutting tools and he was posting them back to Pakistan. When finally caught (red handed), he stated cooly that what he was doing was not a crime, because as he was a muslim, it was neither a crime or a sin to take from the infidels.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: bonny
In nearly every country in Europe, people have become disillusioned with the constant influx of muslims. There was the constant terror attack, be it by way of knife attacks, gun attacks, explosives as in Manchester, or by way of someone hiring/stealing a van or lorry and driving its into a crowd.

This has seen the very scary rise in the far right, most notably in German for the first time in 70 years with the AFD becoming the third largest party there.

Mamma Merkel decided she was going to be mother to all the waifs and strays of asia/africa, she said "come to Germany", and when they did, over one million of them, she expected to be able to allot every country in the EU a portion of them. Some countries such Poland, told her very firmly NO.

My only interaction with a muslim, was when at a factory i was working in as a machinist, a muslim guy who was employed as a floor sweeper/labourer, was caught stealing some very expensive micrometers, verniers, cutting tools and he was posting them back to Pakistan. When finally caught (red handed), he stated cooly that what he was doing was not a crime, because as he was a muslim, it was neither a crime or a sin to take from the infidels.

And its going to get worse. They're just waiting for the right time.

Sidelock
Sidelock

....It wouldn't be a stretch to argue that the face of 'the model' for enabling European terrorism is the no go zone. I decided not to quote it, but it really did strike me as odd that you feel it's not necessarily 'muslim radicals'. Yet, in the following sentence, there are already radical imams present and they are in fact radicalizing more muslims.

Goes back to a lack of assimilation. Doesn't make much difference whether it's "the projects" in Chicago or some urban areas in various European countries....

....Also interesting to note that Morocco has minimal issues with terrorism. So it's not exactly like the disease is grown there and then exported.

And thus, the philosophizing in circles. Does it really take much imagination to figure out what sort of assimilation vacuum would form if the mayor chicago were entitled to be queen of morroco? Meat-n-salad don't mix in a progressive blender. You see, the host country is still the salad, and the trimmings can be selected and used to compliment.

And back in the mid-19th century, American "nativists" were seriously concerned that our country was heading down the road to ruin because of all those evil Irish Catholics who were coming here. Somewhat later, Italian Catholics. (Hey--they brought us the Mafia, if you care to assess the long term damage done here by one particular group of criminals.) Always a fear of those who aren't exactly like "us". Having lived among them--moving to Morocco from the Washington DC area--I can tell you for sure that I was more concerned with my safety, and that of my family, in the DC area than I was in Morocco.

Muslims in this country comprise approximately 1% of the population. American Muslims, in general, are better educated and more successfully assimilated than is the case in Europe. And comprise a far smaller segment of the population. If I were to express concerns about crimes committed by members of a specific ethnic or religious group in the USA, Muslims would not be at the top of the list. One would have to ignore the nightly news to suggest otherwise.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Oh great sick in the head Muslim defender....

All Muslims are terrorists in waiting.

Very very few have assimilated into our society...most have created their own non American society.

Larry I do feel sorry for someone that would expose their own flesh and blood to these infidel people....

Tell us again what a loving society Muslims are I'm sure we all need a good laugh.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Oh great sick in the head Muslim defender....

All Muslims are terrorists in waiting.

Very very few have assimilated into our society...most have created their own non American society.

Larry I do feel sorry for someone that would expose their own flesh and blood to these infidel people.

Well Joe . . . my own "flesh and blood" (daughter) was raised by a couple of those people. I cannot imagine better care for her. But then that's only actual experience, vs paranoia.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
jOe, our ex-intelligence analyst Larry Clown apparently hasn't heard the news yet about the series of Muslim suicide bombings in 2003 in Casablanca, or the series of Muslim suicide bombings in Casablanca in April and May of 2007. In my opinion, poor Larry Clown is either woefully uninformed, just plain dumb, or too dishonest to tell you about the nationality of the Islamic terrorist who was responsible for the 2017 Barcelona, Spain terrorist attack. He was Moroccan-born Younes Abouyaaqoub.

Then there was the April 2011 suicide attack that blew apart a well-known tourist cafe in the Moroccan city of Marrakech killing at least 15 people, including 11 tourists, and injuring at least 20 more.

Real intelligence analysts who actually exhibit some intelligence and who apparently aren't so committed to concealing the threat of Islamic terror in Morocco say it is very likely that there will be more attacks in Morocco. A quick search can provide you with multiple instances of other attacks in Morocco, and attacks that were thwarted before the Islamists could kill again. It is well known that there are active ISIS and Al Qaeda cells operating in Morocco.

My, my. Anything more recent than 7 years ago, Keith? If you want to keep track on a year by year basis, the State Dept issues annual country terrorist reports. The report on Morocco for 2016 (2017 not available yet):

"While no terrorist incidents occurred in Morocco in 2016, Morocco's counterterrorism efforts and cooperation with international partners led to numerous disruptions of alleged terrorist cells and prosecutions of associated individuals . . . " Followed by a list of said disruptions.

You see, Keith . . . and I know I have to explain all of this to you, lacking as you are in either military or intelligence experience . . . those earlier terrorist incidents you cited energized the government of Morocco to take more PROACTIVE steps against terrorists. ("Proactive" = disruption, arrest, etc BEFORE the attack occurs. Rather than simply REACTING after it happens.) When we do similar things in this country, that's considered a "win" for counterterrorism. Same standard applies in Morocco.

Let's see . . . likely that there will be more attacks in Morocco, when Keith can't come up with any since 2011. Sure, doesn't mean they should let down their guard. But it does mean that they're doing a pretty good job. After all, when's the last year that we haven't had any Islamist terrorist attacks in THIS country? And compared to Europe in general, we're doing pretty well in that area. But not--interestingly enough--compared to Morocco. They're doing better than we are. And it's a Muslim country. Compare to other places in North Africa, like pretty much everywhere other than Morocco. They're #1 in the region when it comes to dealing with terrorism. That's what a real analyst would observe . . . based on the most current information.

Now, back to ignore for Keith . . . since he tends to post only fake news.

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe

Would you agree that Islam is going to destroy France ?

No. But I do agree that I know a good bit more about both Islam and France than you do. smile

Yes Larry, once again you demonstrate your knowledge and brilliance. If we added your I.Q. to Jagermeister's I.Q., we'd still be in single digits :

These pictures would have been sooooo much better if they had been taken through the sights of a .50 cal machinegun a split second before the trigger was pulled and locked on!!

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern
Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
Several breaks pay day to prey also good. Allah Akbar.

Jag, I don't think I've ever given you a hard time here, but you are getting into bad territory with the terrorism jokes. Just Saying...Geo

That's tellin' him Geo. I'm sure he'll change his ways after that harsh lecture!

Perry M. Kissam
NRA Patron Life Member
Sidelock
Sidelock

....My, my. Anything more recent than 7 years ago....

....those earlier terrorist incidents you cited energized the government of Morocco to take more PROACTIVE steps against terrorists....

....And compared to Europe in general, we're doing pretty well in that area. But not--interestingly enough--compared to Morocco....

If Catholic immigration during the 1800's and life in Morocco during the 70's are on the table, seven years ago might not be reaching back too far. Heck, doesn't the intel say a western family could have lived quite safely around that same time in an Iran under the Shaw? And, look what happens when there's no proactivity and all enabling.

Regardless of your enthusiasm Morocco, would you take minor children and a wife there today, to live for two to three years? Yup, I know you're gonna say yes, but how many taxpayer dollars of your time would be dedicated to their security. Still, none of this has to do with the political mentality that would enable a European no go zone or a Chicago south side.

Are 'we' really doing pretty well or are we just lucky to some extent. Where enabled, don't we have somali thugs intimidating folks in middle class Mn neighborhoods, and documented sharia courts of law dotted through out the US? Didn't, just two days ago, the top kali law enforcement officer, announce that he's using the power of his position to punish, by criminal prosecution, law abiding US citizens if he feels like they assist federal law enforcement opposing their 'sanctuary' policy. The first no go US state?

No, I don't think the proactivity of Morocco has much to do with the French nanny state. Besides, enabling cultures can't stomach heavy handed security forces. You're claiming a bunch has changed over the last seven years in Morocco, are you forecasting that the US will be one sprawling ghetto in seven years?

Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.