March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (eightbore), 827 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,014
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#495022 11/18/17 10:53 AM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Nothing to do with double guns obviously, but I thought some of the guys here might be interested in knowing the old Duxbak Company is back from the dead. Their first few products are available on the website and through Mack's Prairie Wings. More stuff to come and inventory is selling out fast so be patient. Mostly all USA manufactured too, which is the best part.

https://duxbak.com

Out there at the crossroads molding the devil's bullets. - Tom Waits
Sidelock
Sidelock

I like that shell vest! Got to have a strap vest down here though...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

Probably Chinese duxs....

Sidelock
Sidelock

Fabrique en Chine is ok. They make very, very nice clothing for Orvis that was once made in England, Italy, France,..... Their tools no longer bend. I have no problemo buying stuff Fabrique en Chine because they saved my people twice once in late 50s and once in late 70s. I have deep respect for Chinese people and their rich cultural heritage.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Well then, maybe you should sell your Obama-phone and use the proceeds to buy one of those Norinco double shotguns Jagermeister. Then you would actually own a double gun at long last. They're pretty nice guns too... sturdy as a tent peg, and just as attractive. It would look great in the gun rack next to the cheap Chinese bolt action .22 that you rent.

I'm still blown away by the idea that anyone would actually rent a cheap Chinese .22 rifle. And you just gotta respect how the Chinese execute political prisoners and then charge the familiy of the deceased dissident for the bullet. Makes me want to buy a couple Chinese shell vests.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Good to see you post again, Destry. How about catching us up on your duck hunting ............ and pics, it's been awhile. I always enjoy reports of your travels and hunts.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I have an original child's Duxbak hunting coat in old-style camo as well as a child's Duxbak strap game bag in tan canvas that are in top shape. Plan to give them to my grand daughter when she gets big enough.
JR

Be strong, be of good courage.
God bless America, long live the Republic.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Correction: I just looked at them and they are the old "Canvasback" brand.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/537228395/vintage-1960s-60s-canvasback-duck-tan
JR

Be strong, be of good courage.
God bless America, long live the Republic.
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Stan,

My season has been slow so far, had a couple decent hunts in Ontario but that's about it so far. Planning a little southern tour the week after Christmas if there is any weather happening.

Dad and I did make a trip to Nilo Farms for their preserve style shooting and had a fine time. Watch for an upcoming article in Take 'Em Waterfowl Journal about it.

How about you? Any travels upcoming?

Destry

Out there at the crossroads molding the devil's bullets. - Tom Waits
Sidelock
Sidelock

As always, a trip or two to eastern Arkansas. I have good friends I hunt with in the L'Anguille R. bottoms near Forrest City, and some others down around Marianna, on the big White R. The usual drifts for woodies here, and doves every chance. Had to miss a dove shoot last Saturday. I'm getting too long in the tooth to be letting work interfere with dove shoots.

Don't be a stranger.

All my best, SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.